Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

The bhajan in bgm at time of birth of Luv Kush was so soothing💯❤️✨🙏🪔...

And naming ceremony too was very nicely executed part ...the meaning conveyed for names of luv kush by Maharishi Valmiki was💯🙏🥹.

Prachi did gave motherly vibes ✨ very nicely💯...

Edited by RamAayenge - 5 days ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

The bhajan in bgm at time of birth of Luv Kush was so soothing💯❤️✨🙏🪔...

And naming ceremony too was very nicely executed part ...the meaning conveyed for names of luv kush by Maharishi Valmiki was💯🙏🥹.

Prachi did gave motherly vibes ✨ very nicely💯...

Yes music was good.

Mangal bhavan song is really good

But what do u think

Salty will go first then time leap

Or what

If they take leap means by end of October end hoga??????

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Yes music was good.

Mangal bhavan song is really good

But what do u think

Salty will go first then time leap

Or what

If they take leap means by end of October end hoga??????

Time line analysis⏳...can't be predicted much.....makers & series r unpredictable in that aspectsmiley39...

Baaki yes story wise mainly if things go with correct pace...it wld take 1-1.5 months...that much time is enough I feel...

Baaki bich mein series Jan Tak extend hua aisa kisine bola tha na???..well hopefully they do it without dragging too much with good proper positive ending...

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Time line analysis⏳...can't be predicted much.....makers & series r unpredictable in that aspectsmiley39...

Baaki yes story wise mainly if things go with correct pace...it wld take 1-1.5 months...that much time is enough I feel...

Baaki bich mein series Jan Tak extend hua aisa kisine bola tha na???..well hopefully they do it without dragging too much with good proper positive ending...

Jan Tak that would be too much

Abhi pace seems ok

If time leap is taken then story moves towards climax. Means by this time both creepos gone

Agree it's unpredictable but today's precap made me think itni jaldi leap liya

But again precaps r misleading always

Maybe we will know once salty is out

https://x.com/mishthi99/status/1838594315892732246?s=46

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

https://x.com/mishthi99/status/1838595946029994296?s=46

Originally posted by: ananya3129

https://x.com/mishthi99/status/1838594315892732246?s=46

Did they mention who was older? Lav is named first when Kush was the elder one

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My take from today's episode

1.Quite melodious song at the beginning.

2.Valmiki ji,looked quite radiant.Looks like a bright bulb is laced just above his head.Nwming ceremony looked good though I didn't understand the hidden meaning behind the names that he explained .

3.Absolutely loved the expression of Ram at the beginning.Tears unknowingly streaming down his eyes .From the moment ,Sita left the castle.Ram's eyes were never dry.His situation is actually pathetic.As Sita said ,he became like a hermit .But he couldn't detach from her.He cannot disclose his mental state to anyone.The two beings in the series with whom he shared his soul,emotions and thoughts are no where to be seen.Parchai,netra and aatma all gone.Both left him at the end of the day .Some say willingly,done say forcibly.

All alone !! and he thus doing things mechanically.The eyes look melancholic and haunted perpetually ☹️.That's the power of acting .

4.Skipped the scenes of the duo.Acting like vamps of saas bahu serials who tell their plans loudly.Looks like Sahastra chews on Vimal Pan masala frequently .His lower set of teeth looks stained.A split second scene I observed when I was unable to fast forward their gupshup

5.A new rendition of the song .It felt new after the same track repeating over the course of 9 months .The old track is beautiful and the new one felt different after listening to the track .

6.Waiting to know if the youngest Chacha conveys the message to the Lord.

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/7i7A1KqIRgA?si=MjGo96USNeu3Fxjf

Cannot resist sharing the song again.Hope Swastik again creates magic by composing a great Ramayan song from start to finish narrating the story of the legend by the kids.

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Did they mention who was older? Lav is named first when Kush was the elder one

No not said as such

But luv was named first then kush

I was actually under the impression that naming ceremony will be done when shatru is there. Perhaps I m mistaken

But why valmiki ji sits in all bright lights.

Sometimes his face shines like err i don't know what to say here 😂