Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

https://x.com/aashizin/status/1838233607745253630?s=46

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

https://x.com/aashizin/status/1838241018853851410?s=46

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chatterbox

My god what a episode

How do I start . Don't know why I had tears of joy. Guess personal experience at birth of the child. smiley27

So start with sasta and lalasur. Ajeeb rishte hai in logone ke

So in dono ka tie up hp gaya to stop ram rajya.

One thing i noticed. Ths sasta ka act hi aisa hai ya the actor ke expression. Muje errr different laga. I can't use the word on open forum i will be banned 😂😂

So lalasur attacks and ramji gets the news. Strategy plan. This part I liked. Bharat says he will go. Lakshman says he is senapati he will go. Enter our supermodel shatru he wants to go.

This bit I' had seen in rs ramayan so it stayed as it is .

Shatru ka crowning ceremony hua and he leaves. But ramji tells about powerful trishul and gvs him one arrow. I forgot the name

I guess now he will stop over at ashram

Rishis Doing hawan sita goes in labour

She is actually hiding her identity but shri ram bar baar kah rahi hai

This scene where sita in labour and ramji senses and prays

Finally delivery hua .I was thinking hum toh cheekh cheekh ke poora hospital sar pe khada Kiya yahan mata ki cheekh hi nahi nikli. Ok treta yug and obviously sab nahi dikhaya

Luv kush ke aane se sab theek ho gaya

Sasta ka koi plan tha they can't enter ashram so duaan karke bahar nikalna chahta tha. But babies ke aane se sab clear

Precap sasta planning something

Babies r super cute.

Bas ek baat samaj nahi aaya. Yeh lalasur mahal mei na rakhe gufaa mein kyo rahta tha.

Bakasur ka pichla Janam tha lalasur

Sasta part chhodo toh baaki accha tha

Aww Finally The Birth Of Luv Kush

Mata Sita And Shri Ram 's Children

😍

Now I Can Watch Ramayan Again

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Serials mein aise hi hota hai...RS mein bhi pehle hi Raja banake bheja tha...uska reason bhi kahi explain Kiya Gaya hai...I will tell baad mein...

So I think iska explanation aisa hai ki according to Ideals of ShriRam...When attack any अन्य desh, janpad etc...firstly there needs to be thought abt who will look after praja post war??? otherwise अराजकता failna hai....so Shri Ram did same in kishkindha and lanka case also...

Here as there was none in vansh of Lavnasur rightful to become king,nor anyone able personality in Madhupura praja to take up this responsibility..

In that case...one who attacks has to take responsibility & care of praja...so ShriRam coronated Shatrughna pehle hi ...so now he has to take responsibility of praja too after killing Lavnasur...

Episode was nice as chatterbox didi said,,but like Celina,I also fast forward sasta ravan part,,,

Luv kush 💕 kids were so cutie 🥰...

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Meri samaj mei abhi tak nahi aaya

Yeh lalasur bakasur kab se ban gaya .uska intro hi wahi hai logon ko pakad ke khaa jaata hai

Aaj toh uske trishul se electricity current bhej Raha tha logon par aur ek ka sarr udda Diya

Rs ramayan me bhi yahi dikhaya tha ki vo rishyion ko kha jata hai after Valmiki ashram he even goes to meet Rishi chavan I am forgetting the name .

Ramayenge maybe tell this thing in elaborate manner

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday episode was too good finally birth of luv kush as always love their telepathy babies were too cute . Shatrughan part was very well executed also they show everything correctly Shri Ram giving astra of agastya Rishi everything was well potrayed . Shri Ram realisation of his child born loved that scene and his agony for siya as usual sujay nailed it . Finally I realised shatrughan was also married it's first time saw him conversing with shrutkriti . Can anyone tell me what's this new group badge means in If ? Just got the notification about it
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Niharika_17

Yesterday episode was too good finally birth of luv kush as always love their telepathy babies were too cute . Shatrughan part was very well executed also they show everything correctly Shri Ram giving astra of agastya Rishi everything was well potrayed . Shri Ram realisation of his child born loved that scene and his agony for siya as usual sujay nailed it . Finally I realised shatrughan was also married it's first time saw him conversing with shrutkriti . Can anyone tell me what's this new group badge means in If ? Just got the notification about it

Hi good morning jai shri ram

Yes all the points u mentioned were done very well.

Sasta and salty duo failed again.

Ramji ka trishul ka importance and the arrow was done same as rs ramayan

Ok in rs I don't remember about salty eating up rishis etc

Notification and group badge

It's ur achievement badge of number of posts.

There r more which will come at each level if u continue to stay on forum

Just think u crossed nursery and now in jr kg 😂😂

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

So I think iska explanation aisa hai ki according to Ideals of ShriRam...When attack any अन्य desh, janpad etc...firstly there needs to be thought abt who will look after praja post war??? otherwise अराजकता failna hai....so Shri Ram did same in kishkindha and lanka case also...

Here as there was none in vansh of Lavnasur rightful to become king,nor anyone able personality in Madhupura praja to take up this responsibility..

In that case...one who attacks has to take responsibility & care of praja...so ShriRam coronated Shatrughna pehle hi ...so now he has to take responsibility of praja too after killing Lavnasur...

Episode was nice as chatterbox didi said,,but like Celina,I also fast forward sasta ravan part,,,

Luv kush 💕 kids were so cutie 🥰...

Yes u explained further as no legal heir

Sasta part I did not fast forward as they were part of the episode that time so wanted to know what new plan he makes

Rona dhona hota toh i would hv skipped

chatterbox thumbnail

Another thing I read on Twitter. Someone mentioned that sasta will be killed during navratri episodes.

I mean soon navratri approaches na

And abhi to salty ( ananya taking ur nickname here for lavnasur).. ko shatru maarega. But before that he stops at valmiki ashram.

So few light moment episode will come till sasta plans his last move.

Let the babies bhi shown for few episodes.

I think after sasta along with shurpi gone then it will be peaceful and kids ka education etc hoga

Let's see kya dikhate hai

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

https://x.com/aashizin/status/1838233607745253630?s=46

Lakshman looks absolutely cool when he finds that Lavnasur is attacking forests.No concern on his face because he was the one who dropped Sita outside the borders of Kosala kingdom.

If u observe,Shree Ram is speaking mechanically with no expressions and apparently no emotions.When u simply exist like an empty shell.Mr.Rey always focussed on these finer nuances of the character.