Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Goodmorningggg, Jai Shri Ram!

Yeah I didn't watch it yet and I think I'll skip it, saw enough clips to decide that smiley36

I agree with everything in your rant, have to see what they do in the upcoming and major events!

The bold part smiley32 I wish the writers had the senses to salvage this .. still not too late given ek hi din hua yudhh ka inke liye.

Ya i understand but for laughter I watched again

Where everyone complaining and I m enjoying

Guess hum unique hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My rant u can say was voice of everyone πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

chatterbox thumbnail

This this! So true. Ramji was Vishnu in human form but they're hardly making him behave like a human. Sure he's still God lekin jo Leela krni thi wo toh dikhao .. if he'd have know everything on his own then wo akele hi kar lete sab. I barely remember SR k Ramji asking anyone for help or advice or suggestions. Yaha toh agar kisine de bhi dia (read, Lakshman because I'm still mad at what they've made of him) then usko hi gyan milta hai return mein. smiley7

Especially Lanka and Yudhh mein toh Ram isn't supposed to know ANYTHING. Vibhishan had the biggest role to guide them .. Sigh.

Eggzactly

That's why I said vibhu ne maun vrat liya hai

He knows all Maya but total phooss.

Prabhu kuch kijiye arre u know then u do or tell what to do

Sab kaam Prabhu karenge kya

Isko kisne Ghar ka bhedi banaya

Or he is used only to tell ramji in the end

Prabhu iske pet mein baan maariye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by chatterbox - 3 months ago
RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Don't know about Manas or anything but in rs ramayan Hanuman alone went to garud to bring him back and the rest were wondering even vibhu had no answer to naagpaash

But sanjeevni he tells about sushen vaidh so Hanuman brings vaidh from Lanka

Haan but RS mein if you remember Hanumanji had already left to get Garud while Sugreev Jambavan and others were brainstorming on what to do. Then Sugreev asks ki Indrajit had used this on Hanuman in vatika toh unko kuch kyu nai hua tha then Jambavan explained Hanuman ko vardaan hai he's the only one who can help but where is he etc .. what I mean is there were conversations and everyone was involved.

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Eggzactly

And Vibhishan actually is supposed to give all major facts and subtle warnings about each warrior, their strengths. Not like how it is here. Ramji was dependent on Vibhishan for everything, RS mein they showed him introduce every Rakshas when they came, and ofc he also told how to kill the major ones.

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Eggzactly

He is inspired by police in the movies, hero does all the work, police come in the end, shoot in the air and shout hands up smiley8
chatterbox thumbnail

And Vibhishan actually is supposed to give all major facts and subtle warnings about each warrior, their strengths. Not like how it is here. Ramji was dependent on Vibhishan for everything, RS mein they showed him introduce every Rakshas when they came, and ofc he also told how to kill the major ones.

Wahi u r right

Ek toh yeh vibhu dara hua hai vaise bhi

Aur yahan either he is statue or silent 🀦

chatterbox thumbnail

Haan but RS mein if you remember Hanumanji had already left to get Garud while Sugreev Jambavan and others were brainstorming on what to do. Then Sugreev asks ki Indrajit had used this on Hanuman in vatika toh unko kuch kyu nai hua tha then Jambavan explained Hanuman ko vardaan hai he's the only one who can help but where is he etc .. what I mean is there were conversations and everyone was involved.

Wahi u r right again here

That's why rs ramayan was believable

All were involved

Yahan toh jambu and vibhu ko koi kaam hi nahi deta nor actively answering also

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

He is inspired by police in the movies, hero does all the work, police come in the end, shoot in the air and shout hands up smiley8

Now when this comes up i will laugh remembering hands up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

TheMinion thumbnail

Like I said earlier, at this point, I just want the show yo end as early as possible. The quality has gone down so bad that it’s embarrassing. Reminds me of last two seasons of GoT smiley19

Ashok Vatkia scenes add zero value to the narrative and are totally unnecessary. Give that screen time to Lakshman and make him do something worthwhile, like he actually did.

The so called maya is lol worthy smiley37 what happened to the bats after the dementors were unleashed? Unka kuch dikhaya hi nahin aage smiley8

Didn’t Vibhu warn about Meghu getting the rath and Lakshman went to stop him? Yahaan isko rath mil bhi gaya smiley24

Now I don’t even want to see Kumbhakarn, I’m worried it’s gonna be worse.

Khatam karo yeh atyachaar, prabhu smiley18smiley19 mere hi pet mein baan maaro smiley44

TheMinion thumbnail

Now when this comes up i will laugh remembering hands up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Koi apni jagah se nahin hilega smiley14