Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

It was a collective failure. Both are wrong. Koi bhi kam zyada nahin.

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

No longer watch the show only read the updates. From what I read it wasn’t a fight but an attack on a pensioner by a rude, inconsiderate brat who refused to look after her own child and then swore blue murder that something went wrong. The sheer audacity of Pakhi knows no bounds and she continued her tirade knowing that no one would stop her. As for Vanraj, what an impotent father. When things go wrong he stands back and lets others deal with the issue at hand. When it resolves he claps back at the person and taunts them. Why he is even a father? I don’t know.

Jefen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I found it so disturbing. Somebody really needs to put Pakhi in place. Accidents happen in families that doesn't mean we say such cruel words to one another. Sometimes a father may drop a baby. In some cases, tottlers die in a bike ride with their fathers. Sometimes a mother may accidentally burn a child with hot water. It happens.

We must be careful at all times with little children but what I am saying is that sometimes misfortunes happen even when we have no intention to harm but only to help.

Especially, old people are capable do doing such mistakes while they are also capable of doing many good things for the family at the same time.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Do kaudi ka dhongi Buddha Dukh-muck getting humiliated by Pakhi was a treat to watch smiley42

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

No one spoke because there was nothing to discuss in this…ye to Shahs ka roz ka hai.

Aur Pakhi ne jo bhi seekh hai apni Dadi Leela ko dekh kar aur apni Mummy Anupama se hi seekha hai, usme Shahs ke sanskaar hai, unka khoon hai aur unki parvarish hai.

And rahi baat Bapuji ki, he does Award winning nautanki, ye haath jodkar maafi maangna, bechara banna and victim play karna are all his old habits, he is silent when it comes to Bahus of house, becomes a lion when it comes to Leela and becomes a bechara boodha when it comes to his own self.

Entire family is trash, they have all learnt from each other.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Shah Phemli would be so much better without the dharti pe bhoj known as Baa-Poo Ji.

If he goes then no one will be able to manipulate the Bahu Slaves into serving him.

A Vidwa Baa would be weak and frail without her suhaag, Vanraj would also be depressed due to his Bapuji’s death.

MAA would have no reason to stay in the shanty as the main reason she’d visit was for her Baa-Poo Ji plus Vanraj would ban her from visiting permanently.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Shah Phemli would be so much better without the dharti pe bhoj known as Baa-Poo Ji.

If he goes then no one will be able to manipulate the Bahu Slaves into serving him.

A Vidwa Baa would be weak and frail without her suhaag, Vanraj would also be depressed due to his Bapuji’s death.

MAA would have no reason to stay in the shanty as the main reason she’d visit was for her Baa-Poo Ji plus Vanraj would ban her from visiting permanently.

Baa & weak cannot be used in the same sentence smiley37 But I am eagerly waiting to see how his beti, Anupamaa would defend him once his EMA is exposedsmiley24smiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Baa & weak cannot be used in the same sentence smiley37 But I am eagerly waiting to see how his beti, Anupamaa would defend him once his EMA is exposedsmiley24smiley37

I feel that she’d support her Baa Bhagwan and will be against her Baa-Poo Ji for the first time for committing a sin and cheating her Baa smiley36
AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.