Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

What fully ignoring aadya,

Anupama has taken choti along with Pari in. Picnic agar choti se iss bhe satisfied nahi that certainly aadhya is jealous person who just want sole attention

Because she was a little kid. Kids want attention, kids get jealous. That's how kids are. But koi bhi maa apne bacche ko isliye chod kar bhag nahi jati. Even Krishna used to do zid and be naughty, Yashoda chod kar bhag nahi gayi.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Thread maker: Pakhi and Anupamaa are similar

Anupamaa: Aadhya is bad

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Actually, Anupamaa is good, Pakhi is bad, Adhya is worst. To the thread starter, this coin has 3 sides! smiley44smiley37

Not sure why Adhya’s bashing cannot be avoided at all?!!smiley29

Harish111 thumbnail

Which 9 year child get so stubborn to sit on lap of mother

Maine to aiss 9 year ke bache nahi dekhe Jo maa ki godi pe baithne ke liye jid karti hai like aadhya was doing ki use maa ki Godi pe hi baithana hai in car

Aadhya behavior was not natural according to age

Wait wait wait, now Anupama fans are talking about age appropriate behaviour?

Which grown up marroed kids need their mom to keep running to their house and look after them?

Wasn't Anupama fans biggest excuse for Anupama running to shah house was that her grown up married kids need her to baby sit them?

Tab age wage ka khyal nahi aaya? Which grown up married person needs mom all the time? Mom to make their decision, cook for them, baby sit them? Maine to Aisa koi grown up ko nahi dekha? An ek 9 saal ke bacche ki maturity ki baat kar rahe ho?

Sirf character hi hypocrite nahi hai.

Harish111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

25 yrs ki kinjal can crib n whin n even ask for Upma while being in labor forgetting that her biological mother is there to help her out but 6-7 yrs old kid demanding to sit on mother's lap is weird.

Any kid would feel jealous seeing her mother giving importance to one child n fully ignoring the other child..

That's the biggest hypocrisy, the same fans said Anupama's GROWN up married kids need her care and attention and cannot live without her so she needs to keep visiting Shah house. But a 7 year old wanting attention is somehow not age appropriate.

The entire fandom is hypocrites.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harish111

Because she was a little kid. Kids want attention, kids get jealous. That's how kids are. But koi bhi maa apne bacche ko isliye chod kar bhag nahi jati. Even Krishna used to do zid and be naughty, Yashoda chod kar bhag nahi gayi.

bold - had me in splits imagining Yashoda saying - “aapki khusi ke liye…” and walking out smiley24smiley37smiley37
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Age appropriate behaviour is only applicable to Adhya? Not adults?

Classic case of changing goal posts, only its a self goal.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 6 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Harish111

That's the biggest hypocrisy, the same fans said Anupama's GROWN up married kids need her care and attention and cannot live without her so she needs to keep visiting Shah house. But a 7 year old wanting attention is somehow not age appropriate.

The entire fandom is hypocrites.

Also 25 saal ki kinjal got pregnant just to make upma a nanny for her kid..tab weird nahi laga but how dare a 7 yrs old kiddo demand to sit on her mother's lap ? Upma going to shah house for mishter shah n his problems tab weird nahi laga ke how can a a woman who was abused all her life still goes to that shah house happily n shamelessly to solve her ex husband's mess ? Sari expectations aik bacchi se hai but no expectations from a 50 yrs old grandma.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Age appropriate behaviour is only applicable to Adhya? Not adults?

Classic case of changing goal posts, only its a self goal.

Yes, only applicable to her. Royal Shahs are exempt from such requirements.

@bold, ye statement uske samajh ke bahar hai smiley37

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes aadhya ko paalne mein daalo

Kaun aadhya se keh raha hai ki jaakar bijli ka bill baare ya anuj ki business mein help kare that u r saying ki hum aadhya se maturity ki umeed rakhte hain at the age of 9 year

Yes according to 9 year her behavior is s not even according to 9 year age

Nahin nahin. Pakhi ko daal dete hain paalne me ya phir Paritosh ya Kinjal ya phir Samar ko?

Because expecting maturity from Adult, married kids is wrong na. Maturity toh sirf 9 saal ki Adhya me honi chahiye.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 6 months ago
731627 thumbnail

Tumhari marji ki tum pakhi ko paalne mein daal do

Maine to nahi kaha pakhi ko paalne mein daal do

I am just talking ki even children Ae grown up thst doesn't not mean a mother can never can talk their children

I. Just said about conversation between anupama amd three grown up children not baby sitting of grown up children

But some people jabardasti baby sitting ke baat daal Raje hsi which I have never said in my post .so don't talk those things which I have never mention in my post