Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

The character of vanraj shah is a strong one. They have to replace the actor. They cant kill Vanraj

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: tellytalks

who told u he has not quitted

he has ben terminated just like shehzada

Where did I say that he has left/quit/been terminated? Did you even read my comment? It was only on his exit and the state of the show.

Has Rajan Shahi or Dkp given any statement that says he has been fired? They had given a big statement in the case you're mentioning.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Where did I say that he has left/quit/been terminated? Did you even read my comment? It was only on his exit and the state of the show.

Has Rajan Shahi or Dkp given any statement that says he has been fired? They had given a big statement in the case you're mentioning.

arey yes sorry my wrong sentence

i was telling u that sudhanshu got terminated because he wanted to change script

rs sp unfollow happened due to this

see news article

Anupama : एक गलती पड़ी भारी, शो से सीधे बाहर कर दिए गए अनुपमा के 'वनराज' सुधांशु पांडे? - Hindi News | Anupama vanraj not supali ganguly but due to these reason sudhanshu pandey asked to leave the show | TV9 Bharatvarsh (tv9hindi.com)

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

There is no comparison between Rohit and Anuj. Rohit’s dignity was intact throughout the show.

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bottom line: DO NOT work for DKP/ Shit Shahi!! He is a piece of Pile of poo and will always show how smelly he issmiley37smiley37smiley37

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

There is no comparison between Rohit and Anuj. Rohit’s dignity was intact throughout the show.

Totally true.💯 Agree with you

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Ek baat bolu ? Kavya bahut Dino sey show mein dikhayi nahin di .. Kavya ne bhi show quit kiya kya ?

An article came out that she was gonna return to the show in November as an antagonist. Idk if it is gonna happen anymore.

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aniruddh Dave recently commented on Sudhanshu Pandey's post praising him and others. Someone replied, asking if Aniruddh would play the new Vanraj. Please tell me that’s not true. First off, Aniruddh is too young for the role. He also has such a good-guy vibe. Remember his character Hanuman Singh from "Patiala Babes"? He was such a sweet and innocent character. Please, don't cast him in a negative role. Most importantly, it's about time the story moves away from Vanraj Shah and his circle. I believe Paakhi and Toshu are set to take over the roles of the antagonists.
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Ek baat bolu ? Kavya bahut Dino sey show mein dikhayi nahin di .. Kavya ne bhi show quit kiya kya ?

Directors ke kat kat se sab quit kar rahe hai lagta hai 😂

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

So SP has more courage and self respect than GK.