Sudhanshu Pandey interview with siddharth kanan

Cast Discussions

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Not sure if we are allowed to discuss interviews of anupamaa show actors but if it's not allowed then mods can close the topic. I posted this topic as wanted to share my views on Sudhanshu Pandey interview and persona. Always guessed that he is full of himself but last 10 mins of this interview actually prove it. But then again this is just my opinion.

There is a new interview of SP on siddharth kanan YouTube channel . It's a long interview so didn't have patience to watch entire video considering i am not his fan but caught up with last 10 minutes of his interview and must say he is exact copy of vanraj Shah in real life with traits like having me me me attitude. I did so much work, vanraj shah is iconic so can't be shaken blah blah blah and also he can't praise people who are doing better then himsmiley36 he says he is not insecure of RG and GS but his expressions and body language says otherwise.

He even trolled some gaurav fans who don't like his attitude in interviews. His offscreen personality is as offputting as his so called iconic onscreen persona smiley21

PS: He said Gaurav's character anuj was introduced only for 3 months initially but got extended .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Your perception and analysis is definitely rooted in something which has been commonly observed in many interviews and quotes. I share your opinion.

Must say that Thu Thu Shahi has a knack for creating a toxic cocktail not only on screen but also on the sets of his shows with all these unique characters/vichitra praanis that he assembles.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Still less delusional and obnoxious than RG.

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well can't deny on that smiley36

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sudhanshu is quite problematic, but, umm, it's a fact that he is the best actor of the lot, and it is his character that produces conflict. If they leave his character out, the show, as badly it is written, will have nothing to show.

As far as negative roles go, his is the best written one amongst all the rest in Shahi's show. A close second would be Manjari. Dunno also why he should not toot is own horn because you don't get work otherwise in this industry.

If he regurgitated his misogyny, that is worth raking coals over him, tho.

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Sudhanshu is quite problematic, but, umm, it's a fact that he is the best actor of the lot, and it is his character that produces conflict. If they leave his character out, the show, as badly it is written, will have nothing to show.

As far as negative roles go, his is the best written one amongst all the rest in Shahi's show. A close second would be Manjari. Dunno also why he should not toot is own horn because you don't get work otherwise in this industry.

Disagree. Don't think he's the best and neither was the actress that played Manjari. That's strictly your opinion and not facts.

Edited by Kabhi18 - 3 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Looks like you’ve not heard of the legend known as Meenakshi Rajvansh if you find that dayan Kanjari well written.
Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Looks like you’ve not heard of the legend known as Meenakshi Rajvansh if you find that dayan Kanjari well written.

Nah. That woman was just vile. Manjari had layers to her vileness. You could see her insecurity; selfishness, and manipulation. Also, Abeer forever had a spine, Abhimanyu didn't. So that ultimately made her a more complicated character than Kokila Ben part two, who got called out all the time.

Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

Disagree. Don't think he's the best and neither waz the actress that played Manjari. That's strictly your opinion and not facts.

Fair. It is subjective. Who do you think is a better actor than him in the cast of Upma?

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Or even time travel and remember KOMOLIKA, no one ever could be KOMOLIKA....hats off to Urvashi Dholakia