Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

A few days ago, SP and Shahi unfollowed each other on IG and apparently his IV with DKP is also gone from their channel. Looks like there has been a fallout cause this news just came outta nowhere. Maybe Shahi was not okay with SP’s commitments outside of the show increasing, like his comeback with Band of Boys maybe?

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even antagonist Vanraj Shah's character might end or disappear or replaced. But this clingy character Anuj is still clinging on to the show, even though characterization of Anuj has gone to dogs now and become unbearable & indignified, nobody wants to see this character apart from the handful shippers, yet ye cheesy character show se wipe out hone ka naam hi nahi leraha hai. Wasn't this character long supposed to die according to OG narrative

Even in OG Sreemoyee, the character Rohit got a dignified exit. Instead of stretching it like a chewing gum, they ended it on a high note. And just look here, Anuj's character lost all its sheen and is so unbearable, yet it's being stretched.

Tbh, to show this APMAAN love story, they destructed the whole show royally. Cringey MAAN destroyed the theme of the show. First, Samar-Anupama's beautiful mother- son relationship which inclined so many to the show, took a backseat, Samar just didn't hold much importance to MAA anymore that was just to elevate & give mileage to MAAN's love story, and they went so far, that they ultimately killed Samar. Wow! Ye MAAN ,Samar ko le duba plus show bhi. MAA was no more a MAA but an immature teenager more ever since MAAN happened .

TBH, Samar was more dear & loved by the audience as compared to Adhya. Adhya just couldn't be loved like Samar was. Audience felt more connected to him

Edited by Bibliophiles - 18 days ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Ek baat bolu ? Kavya bahut Dino sey show mein dikhayi nahin di .. Kavya ne bhi show quit kiya kya ?

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope they are not stupid enough to get someone else to play Vanraj. And I hope the leap is coming quickly. Bahot ho gaya. If the leap comes right away, they won't have to worry about replacing his character. Because the storyline will move forward and the focus will shift away from Shah Household.

In his "supposed to be" fun interview with GK and RG, he had mentioned that he would like to quit or something like that.

Are they going to replace him or kill off the character? If they kill off the character, there will be a lot of crying scenes for Anupa, missing his charan jinhein wo dho dho kar peeti thismiley37

Edited by Asur - 18 days ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Asur

In his "supposed to be" fun interview with GK and RG, he had mentioned that he would like to quit or something like that.

Are they going to replace him or kill off the character? If they kill off the character, there will be a lot of crying scenes for Anupa, missing his charan jinhein wo dho dho kar peeti thismiley37

Aapke comments se jyada mujhe aapki shayri me badi dilchaspi hoti hai hamesha🙂

Is post par aapki shayari/gana perfect hai RS aur SP ke liye...

Jaise wo ek dusre ko hi yeh line bol rahe hai😉😄

Nice and meaningful song.. 👌

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Aapke comments se jyada mujhe aapki shayri me badi dilchaspi hoti hai hamesha🙂

Is post par aapki shayari/gana perfect hai RS aur SP ke liye...

Jaise wo ek dusre ko hi yeh line bol rahe hai😉😄

Nice and meaningful song.. 👌

I was listening to this song yesterday and really such meaningful, beautiful lyrics❤️
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Asur

I was listening to this song yesterday and really such meaningful, beautiful lyrics❤️

Which song? Please share

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Probably disagreement with RG. She calls all the shots in the show and RS is just her slave.

Having said that, hope this news about SP leaving is not fake to create hype for falling ratings

Originally posted by: Harish111

Which song? Please share

I was talking about this one:

https://youtu.be/TqdNqBA44Bg?si=tCksukPJG42mEkXN