Anupama Pakhi are two sides of same coin

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

I am not sure why anupama giving lectuure to Pakhi on women, mother, wfe, marraige, kids etc

Whatever Pakhi did to adhik and her adopted kid same anupama did with anuj and Aadhya(CA)

Pakhi married adhik because he belongs to rich kapadiya family and anupama too married anuj because hes US educated business man kapadiya ji owner of kapadiya empire

Would anupama marry anuj if hes a clerk in indian company earning 10k per month? Never ever

And for all those who say that anuj left kapadiya empire for anupama and he was poor than, no US educated and US citizen is ever poor in life. They can get job in any country on US college degree and earn in crores per year. That all humans 8 billion know in world thats power of US degree and citizenship whih anuj always had. And anyways anuj left empire for vanraj and malvika, and whatever belong to vanraj would be for her 3 kapoots the shahs only anupama knew that so was quiet. Imagine if not vanraj shah another man non shah tried to cheat malvika of kapadiya empire anupama would become chandi and tear his heart out thats for sure

Pakhi tortured adhik by making him do all house work while she relaxed at home. Anupama tortured anuj by going to shah house any way house work many maids are appointed by anuj to do it soo why bother anupama?

Pakhi hit adhik and lied that he hit her and put false compliant on him. Anupama neglected anuj and left house on own and lying to all in US that i left anuj for his happiness kushi

Pakhi do not care about her adopted kid anupama o not care for CA

Pakhi never cared for her sasural wale like barkhja ankush etc anupama never cared for anuj relatives too only shahs

Anupama says pahi went off with unkown man to hotel(classmate friend) anupama had settled in unknown yashdeep house only like hes her relative

Anupam awas not loyal to her mom kanta and bahvesh her brother pakhi is not loyal to anupama or toshu/samar

Pakhi was trapping Mohit to become Green card holder in USA anupama using Yashdeep to stay in USA illegally(also its clear he loves her and she also gives him hints like lover only)

Basically pakhi and anupama have done same things in life so anupama preaching pakhi looks so stupid as shes still doing at 55 years what pakhi doing at 30

At 30 years at least you can forgive as you are not that mature may be but at 55 you have lived 70% of your life already and do not know why yashdeep always runs behind you is unbelievable

If pakhi has destroyed adhik and her child life anupama has destroyed anuj and CA life and now destroying yashdeep life by acting molly colly with him and giving him wrong signals

Anupama saying to pakhi if we could leave my kids i would have left by now forgetting she left CA and ran off. That means she never consider CA her daughter only adopted to be thrown to anuj hand and walk off doll hai kya ya human haii CA? Today i truly think adhya hate is justified

Anupam athan says no court will allow divorce between kids and parents, really than why she never boothered abut CA for 5 long years and even today shes not bothered. ts God who brought CA in front of anupama or another 20 years anupama would not think of CA

Edited by myviewprem - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Of course, Pakhi is a mini Anupamaa and a reflection of her. Waiting for the precious roadside bonding scenes where Sadakchaap Shah Maa-Beti lie in the middle of Times Square and contemplate life, while planning their next moves smiley39

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Obviously no wonder she loves pakhi more then Choti Anu

731627 thumbnail

Pakhi is now where even 1 percent to anupama

Anupama atleast did care for anuj aadhya And is not ree loader like pakhi

Anupama inspite of being owner of Kapadia she was shown going to dance academy

Anupama may be not shown going to Kanta house frequently but anupama never abuse her mother Kanta like pakhi did to mother

Anupama never feel ashamed of calling kanta as her mother infront of everyone unlike pakhi ashamed to call anupama as her mother

Anupama always give credit to Kanta along with baa that Maine apni Maa kanta se yeh seekha Hai but pakhi never do

Pakhi always lie to family But anupama never lie to family

Atleast anupama has taken alimony from anuj but pakhi has taken alimony from adhik

731627 thumbnail

Aadhya hate towards anupama is unjustified

agar aadhya yeh chahti hai ki Anupama Pari ishani Mahi ko pyaar na karke bus khaali miuje pyaar kare that is not possible

Yeh jabardasti jid hai aadhya ki

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Her stans talk about how Aadhya has Maya's dirty blood running in her veins but they conveniently forgets that even upma ka ganda khoon is running in Pakhi n Toshu's veins so if Aadhya is doing all this due to her blood lineage then Toshu n Pakhi are also doing due to their blood lineage only..In fact Aadhya openly shws her hatred for upma but upma ke kids are bunch of gold diggers n criminals which makes her blood more dirtier and upma a bad mother..

Edited by zohakhan7 - 4 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

True! Pakhi has all traits of her mother, a gold digger, shameless, using men per convenience, Shadi karo Talaq lo, bachcha adopt karo chod do, and both are losers ek number ki, baatein badi badi but aaj tak life mein kuch achieve nahi kara!

Both are Doan Velli Colej passoutssmiley39

731627 thumbnail

Anupama has own flaw but she is nowhere like pakhi toshu vanraj and baa .she is 100 time better than vanraj pakhi toshu baa

Vanraj pakhi toshu use to mock anupama as well as samar .but no where anupama mock anuj aadhya Kanta

Vanraj never allow anupama to go out side house but anupama ne Anuj pe aisa koi restrictions nahi lagta hai

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Everything aside, I shake my head seeing the generalization, elevating one country’s education, citizenship etc over the rest. Uncalled for, in my opinion.

Edited by SmithaRam - 4 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Everything aside, I shake my head seeing the generalization, elevating one country’s education, citizenship etc over the rest. Uncalled for, in my opinion.

Read it now when you pointed, just responded on the title earlier.

But nothing new after reading so many similar statements in the past and this constant comparison of US vs India.