MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Bapuji is staying at the Asha oldage home with Anupamaa for the last 6 months while Baa is staying with her son. Its confirmed news. I am happy that Baa is not staying with the husband who never did any patiwala kaam. Its bold of her to choose the beta who always fulfilled every duties.smiley2

VanYa is also separated. I hope Vanraj gets a young wife who is not an Andhabhakt of Anupamaa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Couple separation and "presumed dead" seems to be the foundational theme of this leap. Path breaking & inspiring story indeed! smiley32smiley29smiley24smiley22smiley44

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Pata tha mujhe thatโ€™s why MAA didnโ€™t pray for him as heโ€™s staying with her. Dukhmukh mustโ€™ve left with MAA this time to support his Beti like a good father and so Vanraj Leela both broke ties with him.

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

then whats the point of leaving with her husband if she had to return to her son??

I hope it is not Bapuji who will be married at the Asha Bhavansmiley37smiley37

par-par thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Bapuji is staying at the Asha oldage home with Anupamaa for the last 6 months while Baa is staying with her son. Its confirmed news. I am happy that Baa is not staying with the husband who never did any patiwala kaam. Its bold of her to choose the beta who always fulfilled every duties.smiley2

VanYa is also separated. I hope Vanraj gets a young wife who is not an Andhabhakt of Anupamaa.

Good, at least now Kavya got some sense in her head to provide a non-toxic environment for Mahi and also stop forcing Vanraj to be a father to her daughter when he clearly does not want to be.

Edited by par-par - 2 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kavya must be staying in same building in a different penthouse.

What abiut Kinjal Tosu ๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope they are not separated, Kinjal totally deserves to stay with him.

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: shwetha85

then whats the point of leaving with her husband if she had to return to her son??

Matlab shadi karane ka promo bapuji ka tha ๐Ÿค”

Is liye Maa khusi khusi shaadi kara rahi hai.

Ek ghar aur toda aur dusra joda..๐Ÿ˜„

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Maa hi Modern ban kar aayegi.

7 janmonka bandhan hai yeh..

Radha Rani ๐Ÿคจ

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

now I want this to happen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Kavya must be staying in same building in a different penthouse.

What abiut Kinjal Tosu ๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope they are not separated, Kinjal totally deserves to stay with him.

I read somewhere that Kavya went to USA and left Mahi in the penthouse. I dont know why is Kinjal still with Toshu he has become more and more battameez and good for nothing. Just take your daughter and leave.