Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Waise dekha jaaye toh us din kaafi zyda age inappropriate kaam toh Kinjal ne kiya tha... Na toh use CA ne itni zor se dhakka maara tha ki woh bilkul hi right side me ludak gayi, aur agar thoda disbalance hua bhi tha toh break lagane ki bajaye, gaadi ko poori sadak pe zig zag ghuma kar khaayi mein phansa diya... Phir jab Anupamaa ne usko bahar nikal kar phenka toh jaakar sadak par let gayi.. Aur leti rahi jab tak ki Anupamaa ne sabko bahar nikal nahi liya .. Phir jab sab nikal gaye toh phataphat turant uth kar baith gayi.. smiley36

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Saving last definitely was an issue because Anupama herself got down from car before CA. If their was little Pakhi does Anupama got down of car before her. No she would have insure that all her kids are out of danger but she got down that day.

By accident the gate also got stuck those few minutes can gives anyone life long troma. Anupama didn’t tried for once to address that troma. She was there she should have known that what those few minutes would be like for CA. She just lefts with adding insecurities in a kids hearts.

CA troma can’t be neglected because of her zid. She was just a small child that time.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Waise dekha jaaye toh us din kaafi zyda age inappropriate kaam toh Kinjal ne kiya tha... Na toh use CA ne itni zor se dhakka maara tha ki woh bilkul hi right side me ludak gayi, aur agar thoda disbalance hua bhi tha toh break lagane ki bajaye, gaadi ko poori sadak pe zig zag ghuma kar khaayi mein phansa diya... Phir jab Anupamaa ne usko bahar nikal kar phenka toh jaakar sadak par let gayi.. Aur leti rahi jab tak ki Anupamaa ne sabko bahar nikal nahi liya .. Phir jab sab nikal gaye toh phataphat turant uth kar baith gayi.. smiley36

I’m always in awe of how these folks can manage themselves to get near a cliff in the middle of a city?!smiley29smiley37

But the darn cliff is nowhere to be seen when we have a dire need, to push majboor off from it smiley24smiley44

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

Saving last definitely was an issue because Anupama herself got down from car before CA. If their was little Pakhi does Anupama got down of car before her. No she would have insure that all her kids are out of danger but she got down that day.

By accident the gate also got stuck those few minutes can gives anyone life long troma. Anupama didn’t tried for once to address that troma. She was there she should have known that what those few minutes would be like for CA. She just lefts with adding insecurities in a kids hearts.

CA troma can’t be neglected because of her zid. She was just a small child that time.

I can cut her some slack for saving CA last because maybe the situation demanded that.

But, the entire accident thing could have been avoided had Anupama been more considerate towards CA and her feelings.

Bachcha jab insecurity mein aakar zidd kare to usse thappad maarne ki dhamki nahi dete, na hi usse darate hain, pyaar se samjhaya jata hai, CA was a tiny little girl, there are baby seats available for cars, Pari ko bhi lap mein bithana koi mandate nahi thi!

But her coming out of the Car without taking out CA first was a Crime, a Sin, which no mother would ever commit, especially when she says she loves CA the most and calls herself the best Mother.

I agree, CA has a lifetime trauma of that near death experience at such a young tender age, one sec here and there and she could have died.

Anupama never apologised for that incident. Kept guilt tripping CA/Aadhya and kept on adding to her hate for her.

By zidd I meant CA wanting to sit in her lap because of the zidd under her insecurities all because of Anupama’s negligent behavior.

I’d rather see CA dying in that accident leading to q life long hate from Anuj’s end for Anupama leading to a separation, that would have made more sense and that child would have been spared from such horrible parents.

Btw I have a genuine question….how did Kinjal drive to Kapadia house alone with a little Pari? Pari ko lap mein bithakar ya baby seat use karke? There are also those Kangaroo pouches like thing which parents use to hold kids dunno what’s that called.

Anupama ke pas har cheez ka solution hai, could have accommodated both kids on front seats somehow if at all they wanted to keep both kids happy but as usual Anupama’s priorities always lie with Shahs.

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

I can cut her some slack for saving CA last because maybe the situation demanded that.

But, the entire accident thing could have been avoided had Anupama been more considerate towards CA and her feelings.

Bachcha jab insecurity mein aakar zidd kare to usse thappad maarne ki dhamki nahi dete, na hi usse darate hain, pyaar se samjhaya jata hai, CA was a tiny little girl, there are baby seats available for cars, Pari ko bhi lap mein bithana koi mandate nahi thi!

But her coming out of the Car without taking out CA first was a Crime, a Sin, which no mother would ever commit, especially when she says she loves CA the most and calls herself the best Mother.

I agree, CA has a lifetime trauma of that near death experience at such a young tender age, one sec here and there and she could have died.

Anupama never apologised for that incident. Kept guilt tripping CA/Aadhya and kept on adding to her hate for her.

By zidd I meant CA wanting to sit in her lap because of the zidd under her insecurities all because of Anupama’s negligent behavior.

I’d rather see CA dying in that accident leading to q life long hate from Anuj’s end for Anupama leading to a separation, that would have made more sense and that child would have been spared from such horrible parents.

Btw I have a genuine question….how did Kinjal drive to Kapadia house alone with a little Pari? Pari ko lap mein bithakar ya baby seat use karke? There are also those Kangaroo pouches like thing which parents use to hold kids dunno what’s that called.

Anupama ke pas har cheez ka solution hai, could have accommodated both kids on front seats somehow if at all they wanted to keep both kids happy but as usual Anupama’s priorities always lie with Shahs.

According to me kids on front seat is bad idea because in accidents front seat gets more affected. Both the kids would be on back seats with Anupama.

All of CA zid was because of long neglected behaviour of Anupama. Anupama was over the top excited for pari from days that time and choti was jealous for some time. Anupama could have just sit with choti for some time and made her understand that Pari came for only some time and she will be leaving soon but she didn’t addressed choti’s insecurities. Choti’s claims that she don’t love her came from months negligence from Anupama.

Anupama can focus on one thing at one time she is not multitasking type but she wants to do everything. It’s not she only ignored Choti she ignored Pakhi too. At Samar case time Pakhi also had tough time but she totally neglect her. Why can’t she sit down for some time with her and made her understand that she cares about her too and she will go to the doctor with her. But she only shout on her and Pakhi made Choti her target and fill her mind with insecurities.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

According to me kids on front seat is bad idea because in accidents front seat gets more affected. Both the kids would be on back seats with Anupama.

All of CA zid was because of long neglected behaviour of Anupama. Anupama was over the top excited for pari from days that time and choti was jealous for some time. Anupama could have just sit with choti for some time and made her understand that Pari came for only some time and she will be leaving soon but she didn’t addressed choti’s insecurities. Choti’s claims that she don’t love her came from months negligence from Anupama.

Anupama can focus on one thing at one time she is not multitasking type but she wants to do everything. It’s not she only ignored Choti she ignored Pakhi too. At Samar case time Pakhi also had tough time but she totally neglect her. Why can’t she sit down for some time with her and made her understand that she cares about her too and she will go to the doctor with her. But she only shout on her and Pakhi made Choti her target and fill her mind with insecurities.

In many countries it's illegal for children to sit in the front seat and in many it's mandatory to use child seats in back till child is 5-6 years

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Similarities between them

Both divorced their respective husband who were gems

Both took their loved ones for granted.

Both cry victim.

Both don't give two hoots about own mother and brothers

Differences

Anupama left her adopted child, pakhi didn't leave her (due to ego but still).

Pakhi never claims to be a good mother, always maintained that she'll live her life on her own terms

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I’m always in awe of how these folks can manage themselves to get near a cliff in the middle of a city?!smiley29smiley37

But the darn cliff is nowhere to be seen when we have a dire need, to push majboor off from it smiley24smiley44

Ek toh Ahmedabad is a city on the bank of a river. There is no and I repeat NO such place where there could be a cliff.

Land locked hai city with Gandhinagar to North and Surat/ Vadodara to South. Koi scope hi nahi hai aisi cliff ka

Bridge se girte dikhate toh phir bhi maan lete because there are a lot of bridges here owing to Sabarmati river.

Aur Majboor ko toh ab Atlantic ocean me hi dubba dena chahiye.

Koi feku ko fek do Liberty Mata se nicche

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I don't understand. Agar bacche galat hai toh maa ko unko chod kar chale jana chahiye?

Toh phir Anupama kyu abhi bhi Pakhi and Toshu ke picche bhaag ti hai?

Kyu nahi chod deti unko humesha ke liye?