Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 28 days ago

Dua baji kya apna dimaagh kahin bhool ky agayi hain. What is she waiting for? Why she is not telling noshu about sardard? Why she is meeting with sardard and listening to his bakwaas.

Aur dua ko toh kya hi bolon. She is too much.

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

how long were they planning to live like that?

until the end of the world

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 27 days ago

Dumbass Dua managed to get her ass in trouble before Kashmala and Faraz even team up to conspire against her smiley36

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Dumbass Dua managed to get her ass in trouble before Kashmala and Faraz even team up to conspire against her smiley36

She went from threatening Sardard to pleading with him in half an episode.. and her giving him the news of her sister’s pregnancy .. lol why is she so dumb …she had no plans in place, was just giving empty threats…

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

What happened yesterday guys.. my quota for stupidity has reached its weekly limit so can't watch it

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

her family knows what happened to her , so she could’ve easily just been like this is the guy that drugged me but she wanted to play fake Don. Sarfaraz has no shame in his game so he’ll easily out smart someone easily scared like her
KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

What happened yesterday guys.. my quota for stupidity has reached its weekly limit so can't watch it

Carrying on from Dua doing a bad impersonation of Cersei Lannister interrogating Sardard with no game plan just empty threats.. in this episode he wasn't fazed probably because how can you be intimidated by someone who dresses like this?

She went to meet Sardard in some restaurant.. why no one knows? and someone took their picture..and that person was working for Kashmala Nine Lives Ghaznavi.. she sent that picture to Naushairovon and he gets his friend/assistant/counsellor/private detective Jaffar onthe case who finds out about Dua and Sardard's love and his betrayal.. like how did he dig this info? who apart from those Dua and SDF knew..

Fiza showed no sign of brain activity.. Dua blurted that Fiza was pregnant to Fiza's husband and she pleaded him to treat her better.. like how can these people go through life with such little cognitive ability and intelligence? They were casually saying Fiza's husband is not a good man but somehow they don't want her to get divorced?

Edited by KhaqONeal - 27 days ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

her family knows what happened to her , so she could’ve easily just been like this is the guy that drugged me but she wanted to play fake Don. Sarfaraz has no shame in his game so he’ll easily out smart someone easily scared like her

why was she scared about Fiza finding out that her A-hole husband was Dua's ex who betrayed her.. i mean its not like he was ever good to her..

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Carrying on from Dua doing a bad impersonation of Cersei Lannister interrogating Sardard with no game plan just empty threats.. in this episode he wasn't fazed probably because how can you be intimidated by someone who dresses like this?

She went to meet Sardard in some restaurant.. why no one knows? and someone took their picture..and that person was working for Kashmala Nine Lives Ghaznavi.. she sent that picture to Naushairovon and he gets his friend/assistant/counsellor/private detective Jaffar onthe case who finds out about Dua and Sardard's love and his betrayal.. like how did he dig this info? who apart from those Dua and SDF knew..

Fiza showed no sign of brain activity.. Dua blurted that Fiza was pregnant to Fiza's husband and she pleaded him to treat her better.. like how can these people go through life with such little cognitive ability and intelligence? They were casually saying Fiza's husband is not a good man but somehow they don't want her to get divorced?

Oh dear God

Doesn't hiba's head hurt doing such a character after Emaan... that's like going from class topper to class clown

The only reason dua hasn't told nausherwaan is because they want to add 10 episodes to this comedy. That's it... no other earthly reason... like girl he married you when you were in a brothel, what exactly are you waiting for?

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 26 days ago

😭😭😭 I will watch this show when it ends I can't deal with dua And her stupidity