Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Did Salaar loved somebody else before Emaan? Why is he not revaling who Anaya is. If its sis, it shouldn't be so difficult and parents should have mentioned about her.

Or maybe he imagines her.

Adnaan was also mentioned all of a sudden bought in between all of a sudden.. So we don't know what these writers are planning smiley37

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Adnaan was also mentioned all of a sudden bought in between all of a sudden.. So we don't know what these writers are planning smiley37

No, they had mentioned it previously when Zain came for the engagement with Salaar sis. They also mentioned when salaar sis and Salaar had confrontation in one scene.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Did they use the same slo mo effect of TBKJ

https://youtube.com/shorts/98drD3yEbDc?si=Ib2zwm8uGr5uE36I

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

The show getting more interesting from Precap lol. Looks like it's not ending so soon.

I think Zain filed a case against Salaar regarding fire.

Finally bano appa revealed truthsmiley7smiley7. Can't she slap Zain more hardlysmiley7smiley7, lagta hain ki tamacha nah pyaar kar rahi hosmiley7. She herself deserves some slap

Also, looks like Salaar giving something to Kamaraansmiley7smiley7? He deserves nothingsmiley7. Why Salaar why?

Aur what is this? Disgusting mother in law of Sawera will give verdict against her sonsmiley39? Wasn't she the one who actually used to insinuate his son so he beats his wifesmiley7.

So Salaar wants to fight this alone. I have a feeling soon he will try to distance himself from Emaan so he will stay out of this. Also Salaar draws this girl too. Now I think its his sis who was actually yet to be born. He just imagines what she looks like and draws her.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I am not liking this whitewashing. All those who did evil should get their due punishment.

They need to wrap it up instead of introducing new characters

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

They need to wrap it up instead of introducing new characters

Its not a new character. Its the girl with the umbrella. But, it looks like the girl was introduced to just drag it. He already had started therapy. So whats the point?

Cvs looks like are hell bend on making it to 40 episode. As much as I like the show. I just want it to get wrapped. The show will loose its initial charm. To some extent it has already.

Edited by mala06 - 1 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Today's episode gave whole new vibe.. Salaar giving grey looks and giving cold shoulder to Emaan.. Salaar not being truthful to Emaan regarding Anaya... Is he stupid Emaan was fully with him, how could she know why zain came there.. 😂😂 Both want answers from each other and I feel like short separation is coming up..

Originally posted by: mala06

Its not a new character. Its the girl with the umbrella. But, it looks like the girl was introduced to just drag it. He already had started therapy. So whats the point?

Cvs looks like are hell bend on making it to 40 episode. As much as I like the show. I just want it to get wrapped. The show will loose its initial charm. To some extent it has already.

That umbrella wala scene came in initial episode. They took so long to reveal that who was she. Sorry, But I may loose my interest if they will stretch it futher.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Today's episode gave whole new vibe.. Salaar giving grey looks and giving cold shoulder to Emaan.. Salaar not being truthful to Emaan regarding Anaya... Is he stupid Emaan was fully with him, how could she know why zain came there.. 😂😂 Both want answers from each other and I feel like short separation is coming up..

It might be deliberate so that Emaan will leave him. In the promo he said he couldn't give her a good married life and she had to be involved in this mess.