Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Watched both episodes but after their marriage slowly I am losing interest in this. Nothing is really moving forward I feel like. Yes, Savera decided to take Qula which is a good thing. Finally Eman knows of that incident and they know now that the family just guilt tripped Salar.  But again it's a little boring for me now. I had liked Zain before he left but now I just don't like his new look. It looks kind of weird. Face Ka shape b thoda ajeeb lag Raha hai Arslan Ka.. I hope he doesn't turn into negative though bcz I had liked him. 

Shehryar was playing fine as sehma hua ladka. But it's tiring now. I feel like this show started on a high note but the graph isn't going up. I just watch for the sake of it..

Are you still watching this Haalim

Hmm... I did have some intution you guys aren't  liking it since you haven't  been coming to this thread. 

Though its different for me. I like it because there are few things that I had wished  PTV handles well and in this show atleast for me it has hadleed i till now.

Firstly the girl is smart, intelligent and sensible. She isn't  rude and has literally empowered not only herself but also her whole family. I was sick and tired whenever they show empowered women but rude .She also knows how to make other understand her point and till now there has been open communication  among leads thats missing in so many other shows. Her dialogues when she said  to salaar in last episode that if he doesn't  say what happenss then others in the house will say and it won't  be good for you was highlight for me. She also knows how to make things right even when she can be wrong. Her father was not talking with her still by hook and crook she was completely make him turn around. She was also able to make Salaar speak up about Trauma. Some of the dialogues of this show I find very original and heart touching

Also Salaar too though has been little bit sehma little by little he is gaining confidence. Not to forget he has trauma so he will not magically be something different.

I find the show one of the most fast paced show right now because something big happenes in every episode. This week Imaan got to know about Salaar past and his trauma.

Romance actually is also not my fav genre. I usually refrain from watching it unless it makes sense. Here I find it being build very organically. Also the leads are so good that you want them to end up together.

Though its ok to not like it. I asked my sis to watch it and she didn't  like the initial episodes. I had asked Haalim to watch it so thanks a lot for watching it . I am really grateful. 

Edited by mala06 - 9 days ago
mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: suhaaana

I am sensing ending like mujhe pyaar hua tha. Just here salaar will sacrifice.

People have been comparing this show with MPHT since the begining but its a compeltely different show there is no similarity except love triangle. 

Based on Ost Imaan and Salaar will be togerher and Zain will move on. Also right now although female lead doesn't  know she loves Salaar but its kind of obious. She literally said yesterday that Salaar is very important  for her. Its just that she hasn't  realised the extent of her feelings yet. 

If somehow Imaan will end up with Zain there will be meltdown as people  including me is already not liking him back😂😂

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Nooo please nooo 

Salaar deserves happiness. He should get his imaan ji 

Salar got Emaan ji already and will remain his. 

Watch OST, at the end they were walking hand in hand to trains direction while Zain was alone and in opposite direction, far away from them. 

Salaar and Emaan will get happy ending. If not then I will apply to YT to remove my views as I am watching every scene countless time. smiley36

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 9 days ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Salar got Emaan ji already and will remain his. 

Watch OST, at the end they were walking hand in hand to trains direction while Zain was alone and in opposite direction, far away from them. 

Salaar and Emaan will get happy ending. If not then I will apply to YT to remove my views as I am watching every scene countless time. smiley36

Ofcourse they will be 

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Imaan ji always smiling when with Salaar and its a geniune one 😍😍

1000035027.jpg

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs