suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Nooo please nooo 

Salaar deserves happiness. He should get his imaan ji 

In mujhe pyaar hua tha 

Wahaj and hania were together there was unnecessary drama with zaviyar 

I hope they don't include Zain unnecessarily in radd.

The dialogues are definitely very well written & relatable. Eemaan says exactly the same things what we want to listen. I'm still watching the full episodes but somewhere I feel I'm not hooked to the show. I mean I'm not eagerly waiting for the episodes to show up. 

suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

People have been comparing this show with MPHT since the begining but its a compeltely different show there is no similarity except love triangle. 

Based on Ost Imaan and Salaar will be togerher and Zain will move on. Also right now although female lead doesn't  know she loves Salaar but its kind of obious. She literally said yesterday that Salaar is very important  for her. Its just that she hasn't  realised the extent of her feelings yet. 

If somehow Imaan will end up with Zain there will be meltdown as people  including me is already not liking him back😂😂

I didn't watch mpth 

So no idea. But this drama doesn't seem where emaan will leave Salaar yes she can be blackmailed, Zain will be given unnecessary screen space. 

suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

doesn’t it have a happy ending though?  As in wife moves on from ex?

Yes it was a happy ending 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: Haalim

The dialogues are definitely very well written & relatable. Eemaan says exactly the same things what we want to listen. I'm still watching the full episodes but somewhere I feel I'm not hooked to the show. I mean I'm not eagerly waiting for the episodes to show up. 

Thats fine and its completely ok. For me its opposite though. I always wait for Wednesdays and now its my fav day thanks to Radd.

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: suhaaana

I didn't watch mpth 

So no idea. But this drama doesn't seem where emaan will leave Salaar yes she can be blackmailed, Zain will be given unnecessary screen space. 

Yeah. I also don't  think she will leave him even if she doesn't  love him. Will not go well with her character.

suhaaana thumbnail

Yeah. I also don't  think she will leave him even if she doesn't  love him. Will not go well with her character.

Na.. emaan was hurt when Salaar didn't even try to save her. 

She does love him. Just the realisation is left. 

Any idea how many episodes will be there?

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Na.. emaan was hurt when Salaar didn't even try to save her. 

She does love him. Just the realisation is left. 

Any idea how many episodes will be there?

Maybe 10. It shouldn't  be that high unless they want to drag it. I think we have already reached 2/3rd. By the way did you finish watching all episodes?

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe 10. It shouldn't  be that high unless they want to drag it. I think we have already reached 2/3rd. By the way did you finish watching all episodes?

I read somewhere it's over 40 episode. 

suhaaana thumbnail

Oh yes, I watched them yesterday, skipped my daily study session, can't help it. The show had my interest.