Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

He said that in a live . He was reading script. 

Okay. Then I think we can be sure about the track that he gonna think Emaan doesn't love him and decides to leave her. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

I hope aisa ho par she says these line for Zain. I'm very sure. 

I think she meant to say Salaar but for some reason will take Zain name. She looks really sad in saari scene and nowadays she is only sad when its related to Salaar 😅😅

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

Maybe they are fooling us. Maybe Saari scene is the last scene of this show and Jisney Imaan ko mohabbat karna sikhaya woh Salaar hain 🤣🤣

Waisey I want to know when did Zain taught her, they kept talking like teacher student whole time but when did this lecture happen!! Emaan kabb Sikh Liya pyaar ussey  smiley37

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Waisey I want to know when did Zain taught her, they kept talking like teacher student whole time but when did this lecture happen!! Emaan kabb Sikh Liya pyaar ussey  smiley37

Thats my point. Lol also in promo she didn't even mentioned Zain so maybe she meant Salaarsmiley36. They are just confusing us. Atleast I hope sosmiley36. She has already forgotten her useless love for Zain nowadays and looks happy with Salaar.

Watched both episodes but after their marriage slowly I am losing interest in this. Nothing is really moving forward I feel like. Yes, Savera decided to take Qula which is a good thing. Finally Eman knows of that incident and they know now that the family just guilt tripped Salar.  But again it's a little boring for me now. I had liked Zain before he left but now I just don't like his new look. It looks kind of weird. Face Ka shape b thoda ajeeb lag Raha hai Arslan Ka.. I hope he doesn't turn into negative though bcz I had liked him. 

Shehryar was playing fine as sehma hua ladka. But it's tiring now. I feel like this show started on a high note but the graph isn't going up. I just watch for the sake of it..

Are you still watching this Haalim

Yes, I'm still watching although I'm losing interest lately. Earlier there was this mystery factor that was working well for me, now it isn't there. I liked the 3 main characters, now Zain doesn't get much to do. I like Eemaan's characterization. She's strong yet so passionate. I'm loving Sawera as well. I loved how her father supported her in her decision for Khula. 

I'm not a fan of romance so it doesn't attract me much.

Edited by Haalim - 10 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

So sad they broke up they could've been a power couple 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yayy congratulations on new thread 🥳