Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That umbrella wala scene came in initial episode. They took so long to reveal that who was she. Sorry, But I may loose my interest if they will stretch it futher.

Don't say sorry. I don't blame you. Did you watch today's episode?

Originally posted by: mala06

Did Salaar loved somebody else before Emaan? Why is he not revaling who Anaya is. If its sis, it shouldn't be so difficult and parents should have mentioned about her.

Or maybe he imagines her.

Why would he still imagines about her? He is no more alone or sad.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtube.com/shorts/yzw4tL1cyuM?feature=shared

First day as Mr and Mrs Salaar Zamin Shah smiley27

Swathi.A thumbnail

Usko khud nahi pata.. He is blabbering.. Taking name repeatedly but denying it when being asked about it..

Don't say sorry. I don't blame you. Did you watch today's episode?

Not yet

I just watched the next episode promo. Did not like the way Salaar is telling imaan to stay out of his fight.

Swathi.A thumbnail

It might be deliberate so that Emaan will leave him. In the promo he said he couldn't give her a good married life and she had to be involved in this mess.

Yes she may get angry and go to her home and salaar and zain ( with change of heart) will deal with all this and later he may go and get Emaan.. Emaan is already angry on him for not being truthful about anaya.. Salaar is angry on emaan meeting zain..

Both angry on each other smiley37

Dint like the way salaar kind of insulted Emaan.. If not for her he would be same ji ji salaar.. Emaan should leave for a while..

Edited by Swathi.A - 1 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

He had a trauma for a long time. It will not go so soon. Don't think its abnormal. Maybe he imagines her when he sees fire.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Not yet

I just watched the next episode promo. Did not like the way Salaar is telling imaan to stay out of his fight.

I think he wants to protect her thats why. I still enjoyed the episode. Its not that bad.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yes she may get angry and go to her home and salaar and zain ( with change of heart) will deal with all this and later he may go and get Emaan.. Emaan is already angry on him for not being truthful about anaya.. Salaar is angry on emaan meeting zain..

Both angry on each other smiley37

Dint like the way salaar kind of insulted Emaan.. If not for her he would be same ji ji salaar.. Emaan should leave for a while..

Maybe Emaan will think he loved somebody else 🤣🤣. Mini separation will definitely happen before grad union in the end.

Haha I also didn't like it. But I guess if its for her safety then thats fine. But he seems more soft to Kamaaran than Emaan 😠😠

Edited by mala06 - 1 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Yaar these scenes were so nice 😍😍. Show ko kya se kya bana diya for the sake of dragging.