Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 1 months ago

For god sake please end this show.😠😠. I can't see it getting ruined.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I actually enjoyed the episode today!

I love the thrill and intrigue element that was there in this episode ! Anaya is the girl Salaar was imagining in the rain scene but who is she & what happened to her! Is she Salaar's ex ? If so then why didn't Salaar tell Emaan about her !

Or actually Ananya never really existed and it's just a figment of Salaar's imagination which he created over the years in his head !

I really want to know.

Salaar is definitely not in the right frame of mind and even Emaan Salaar are struggling in their relationship. I am curious to see how are they going to navigate through this. Will Salaar eventually start feeling that Emaan is better off without him especially considering his mental state and how his father is hell bent on harming him and Emaan!

A few issues :

Emaan said Salaar had taken Anaya's name when she was caught in fire which actually didn't happen

More Salaar Emaan scenes were needed

A few things should have been more clear than convoluted like the entire shares bit.

Special mention to Sherry. He was brilliant in today's episode. He conveyed Salaar's anxiety, trauma, panic so convincingly ! Loved his performance today.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anshvi

I actually enjoyed the episode today!

I love the thrill and intrigue element that was there in this episode ! Anaya is the girl Salaar was imagining in the rain scene but who is she & what happened to her! Is she Salaar's ex ? If so then why didn't Salaar tell Emaan about her !

Or actually Ananya never really existed and it's just a figment of Salaar's imagination which he created over the years in his head !

I really want to know.

Salaar is definitely not in the right frame of mind and even Emaan Salaar are struggling in their relationship. I am curious to see how are they going to navigate through this. Will Salaar eventually start feeling that Emaan is better off without him especially considering his mental state and how his father is hell bent on harming him and Emaan!

A few issues :

Emaan said Salaar had taken Anaya's name when she was caught in fire which actually didn't happen

More Salaar Emaan scenes were needed

A few things should have been more clear than convoluted like the entire shares bit.

Special mention to Sherry. He was brilliant in today's episode. He conveyed Salaar's anxiety, trauma, panic so convincingly ! Loved his performance today.

Yes today's episode lacked continuity.. Like so many bits combined and put together..

I'm sure it must be imaginary character only which he has drawn.. That day he was talking alone after fire incident.. Emaan asked whom are u talking to but he brushed it off.. He has this attachment and mental issues but that's not a big problem.. Emaan totally understands it.. Him hiding anything always drives her nuts.. Irritates her..

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Acha hi toh chal raha hai smiley36

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

See, this is why I was waiting till the end.smiley44 Ab kya hua? Sad ending hai ya bad ending hai?smiley36
Swathi.A thumbnail

Yaar these scenes were so nice 😍😍. Show ko kya se kya bana diya for the sake of dragging.

Look at him all shy shy like new bride with glass of water while emaan is like boy here smiley36

These scenes were so cutesmiley27

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

See, this is why I was waiting till the end.smiley44 Ab kya hua? Sad ending hai ya bad ending hai?smiley36

Ending nahi hui.. Show is still running smiley37

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Ending nahi hui.. Show is still running smiley37

Chalo, theek hai.

Phir bhi, end aate aate disappointment dikh rahi hai viewers mein.smiley37

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Acha hi toh chal raha hai smiley36

Its still good. I enjoyed todays episode. This show is far better than normal saas bahu show. But, still wary that they will ruin it some day if they won't end it soonsmiley19smiley19. Also, not liking whitewashing being done.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: minakrish

Itna bhi bura nahi hain show abhi tak. Just being warysmiley37smiley37