Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 28 days ago

I hope khizer leaves sumbal. That entire family with the exception of the dad is trash

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I hope khizer leaves sumbal. That entire family with the exception of the dad is trash

I won't be surprised if we are heading towards a Fiza-Khizer ending. That'll serve the siblings right.
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

I won't be surprised if we are heading towards a Fiza-Khizer ending. That'll serve the siblings right.

that would give me so much joy

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nikal gayi saari smartness dua ki... 2 episodes mein threaten karne se please pe aa gayi... smiley44

Aur wahan fiza baaji is still wondering does her husband love her... like abusing her, hitting her, humiliating her was not clue enough

Ek se badhkar ek bewakoof

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The self righteous assh$les are always more annoying than the villainous ones... isko dekhte hi 2 jhappad lagane ka mann karta hai

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: bips

Nikal gayi saari smartness dua ki... 2 episodes mein threaten karne se please pe aa gayi... smiley44

Aur wahan fiza baaji is still wondering does her husband love her... like abusing her, hitting her, humiliating her was not clue enough

his literally told her multiple times he hates her and can’t stand the sight of her . I’m like does she just close her ears when he speaks ? She’s so dumb I don’t understand how she’s teaching children
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: bips

The third one is just as dumb. It's a family thing. lol
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Why the hell is dua having meetings with safaraz? What do they have to talk about ? If not ghaznavi at least tell fiza or Sonia about the real safaraz. She seems like she’s just having fun threatening him and flexing her new status

We dont ask such genuine questions around here. Its better for our brain cells smiley36

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

his literally told her multiple times he hates her and can’t stand the sight of her . I’m like does she just close her ears when he speaks ? She’s so dumb I don’t understand how she’s teaching children

there was one scene when she was sitting in bed looking at sardard who was other side of the room ..and Fiza was like i wanna have another baby or something to that effect .. i was like smiley29

I don't know what that dumba$$ family's future plan is..they know Fiza's husband doesn't love her, he caused her miscarriage, treats her like cr@p and they have to hide Dua's presence in their lives because of him.. like how long were they planning to live like that?

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

there was one scene when she was sitting in bed looking at sardard who was other side of the room ..and Fiza was like i wanna have another baby or something to that effect .. i was like smiley29

I don't know what that dumba$$ family's future plan is..they know Fiza's husband doesn't love her, he caused her miscarriage, treats her like cr@p and they have to hide Dua's presence in their lives because of him.. like how long were they planning to live like that?

the parents don’t seem to care as long as he doesn’t kill her . He literally caused her last miscarriage and her mother for one second didn’t even stop to think maybe a second pregnancy might not be a good idea .

Ashley is right we shouldn’t be asking any genuine questions about the plot lines

Edited by Kittykatkit - 28 days ago