Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

smiley3smiley3 smiley39smiley43 I will catch up on JN today (was fangirling over Kalki2898AD) smiley16 now back to PTV Drama catch ups smiley16

You liked Kalki? I was told it distorted Mahabharat so I skipped it

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i don't get it, Farah was MIA for ages... what if she did not bump into NG at that party? she would have just led a normal life?

if she was still into him what was she doing when NG was a 50% single person (before he met Dua).. should have made her moves then

bad timing gurl!!

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

You liked Kalki? I was told it distorted Mahabharat so I skipped it

bruh this thing that people have about Arjun vs Karna is so annoying..yes its interpretative..but I thought it was a great twist and totally unexpected and gave me the hook for sequel..if you can tolerate total Tom foolery of first half and Prabhas in cringe comedy sequencessmiley26 ..then everything pre-interval block and second half and that insane climax. Uff.. I was screaming…BW has effed up when you compare this to Brahmastra which was a big joke.
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

The wall pinning scenesmiley43

no guys its not a copy - disclaimersmiley36

for the critics- its not what you think it is , I can assume people and critics judging smiley39

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

The wall pinning scenesmiley43

no guys its not a copy - disclaimersmiley36

for the critics- its not what you think it is , I can assume people and critics judging smiley39

Post marriage, Hiba has suddenly become bold I must say 😂

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

bruh this thing that people have about Arjun vs Karna is so annoying..yes its interpretative..but I thought it was a great twist and totally unexpected and gave me the hook for sequel..if you can tolerate total Tom foolery of first half and Prabhas in cringe comedy sequencessmiley26 ..then everything pre-interval block and second half and that insane climax. Uff.. I was screaming…BW has effed up when you compare this to Brahmastra which was a big joke.

I couldn't watch even few minutes of brahmastra. The dialougues were written really bad.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

WHAT IS THIS ATTACK!!!!!!!!! smiley43smiley43smiley43

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9Hlp9lIJKd/

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

omg danish ki smilesmiley43smiley43aaj kidhar se nikla surajsmiley19 hiba you made me happy. Upar se song selectionsmiley42keeping everyone happy!!
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

They complement each other so well😍😍. Hiba seems so much fun on screen. Everyone seems to laugh when she is there, Danish and even Sherry. No wonder Danish loves working with her. Hiba too loves working with him😍I want to see full bts 😍😍

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

smiley43Is this coming today? Should I catch up with remaining episodessmiley42https://x.com/mooncloudsxx/status/1809638593876619389