Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 2 months ago

Yeh log Kitna romantic ho Rahi hai smiley43

Now again landed into OST confusion landsmiley36

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved this week's episodes so far smiley41 Dua managed to weaken Kashmala's harassments and fully trusts Nosherwan. You go girl for real this time! smiley36

Farah is now in a coping mechanism after she ending her marriage and losing her parents, she wants to go back her safe place without make any effort for new relationships. smiley8 Luckily, this alone is a sign that their love wasn't real for her.

I think Nosherwan is forcing his luck smiley36 He keeps hiding Farah from Dua for what actually? Not to mention, throughout the whole episode, he kept asking Dua if she was happy or not, showed his confusion even more. smiley39

Promo made me emotional and hyped smiley9 for both Fiza&Dua and Nosherwan&Dua

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Today’s weather forecast: the temperatures are off the charts 🥵 the chemistry is chemistrying and jaan nisar is jaan nisaring 😭😍❤️

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Today’s weather forecast: the temperatures are off the charts 🥵 the chemistry is chemistrying and jaan nisar is jaan nisaring 😭😍❤️

I am just hoping we see very little of Sex pest Sarfraz and Dua's mum and sister and dad..

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

This guy will end up with 4 wives in finale episode

The new angle is interesting because this girl isn't stupid like his first wife, she is playing him emotionally rather than provoking him

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

WHAT THE ACTUAL FRACKITY FRACK ZOMG I CAN'T EVEN WITH THESE TWO!!!! smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

smiley3smiley3 smiley39smiley43 I will catch up on JN today (was fangirling over Kalki2898AD) smiley16 now back to PTV Drama catch ups smiley16
KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

smiley3smiley3 smiley39smiley43 I will catch up on JN today (was fangirling over Kalki2898AD) smiley16 now back to PTV Drama catch ups smiley16

you can watch the three episodes together.. this scene is from next episode...

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Kalki2898AD sounds like an IF username.. of someone who would spam all threads with the tweets

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Kalki2898AD sounds like an IF username.. of someone who would spam all threads with the tweets

smiley37 smiley37

Word Count: 0