Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 3 months ago

Danny in that beige suit .. Daym i was gawking at him smiley42smiley42smiley42

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

On the other hand, the synopsis put up by Geo doesn't really hint at us a reason to worry as far as Farah is concerned. Sardardfaraz will be the real sar dard for the plots to come. For now even if they manage to overcome the hurdle named Farah, It's possible some unresolved feelings during this track could go on to blow up when there's a greater mischief done by Faraz. Whatever it is, dumbing down of leads, Shaq-what-the-Faq, misunderstandings, mis communication have all officially entered the chat à-la-Rehana Aftaab style and i already dread it. smiley22

"

7th Sky Entertainment's mega project, Jaan Nisar, is the most awaited drama serial of the year. The highly anticipated project marks the return of the successful on-screen couple of Danish Taimoor and Hiba Bukhari in an unforgettable love story that will steal your heart.

Nosherwan Ghaznavi, a wealthy young man, faces a pivotal moment in his life after his brother's death. This tragedy burdens Nosherwan Ghaznavi with numerous responsibilities, which he reluctantly accepts, only to find them later proving detrimental. However, his life takes a transformative turn upon meeting Dua, falling in love with her at first sight, but it places him at a critical juncture with his responsibilities.

Dua, a beautiful girl from a humble background, is raised by her parents alongside her two sisters. Despite her innocence, fate subjects Dua to a string of misfortunes before encountering Nosherwan Ghaznavi. However, their meeting completely changes their lives.

Will Nowsherwan Ghaznavi find love? What challenges will he face in balancing his duties and his love for Dua? Will his responsibilities jeopardize his love for Dua? What past events have shaped Dua's life, and will they resurface to trouble her? Will Dua return Nowsherwan Ghaznavi's love?"

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

So the thing he is hiding according to the premise is another marriage I guess. It will ruin the show for me if he marries again.

Same here. I won't able to watch this if he go ahead with 3rd marriage. smiley18But Kashmsla is very much aware of his move, how will he hide about this? I hope hiding thing is another thing.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Danny in that beige suit .. Daym i was gawking at him smiley42smiley42smiley42

And the slight lip touching…that mofo smiley43

i don't think there will be a third marriage and i also don't think this ex gf plot will last very long either.. its a red herring until the big storyline of Dua's reconnection with her circus of a family and that overweight and s*x pest brother in law ..

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

And the slight lip touching…that mofo smiley43

Make that gif already smiley43
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail