Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

They will be quick toact all sanctimonious and righteous and will give Dua a cold shoulder and judge her and assume she earned all the money by unethical means...

they all probably say, 'You didn't even reach out to us while we were worried about you.' smiley39by doing nothing for her

but Nosh was right tho. Dua needs to meet her parents at least for the mom and little sister.

heartfilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Also not to forget his ex girlfriend. I am more concerned right now about Saefraud. I hope Dua doesn't come to his blackmailing now that she knows nosh trusts her.

Farah doesn't give me any dangerous vibes for now, but Sarfaraz? He wants to be rich and respectable (smiley39) like Nosherwan, and he seeks an easy way to achieve it. He'll probably find a way to gain Nosh's approval, and then he will meet Dua smiley8smiley8

Originally posted by: heartfilia

Farah doesn't give me any dangerous vibes for now, but Sarfaraz? He wants to be rich and respectable (smiley39) like Nosherwan, and he seeks an easy way to achieve it. He'll probably find a way to gain Nosh's approval, and then he will meet Dua smiley8smiley8

Sardard will probably blackmail Dua at some point wrt Fiza..i think

will she be around for more than 2 episodes tho? her storyline could be over by the end of next episode ..and then another drama..i quite like this episodic problems in their lives, no draggings

chat problem pat Noshervon fixes it!

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Whatever happened to the money he made by selling Dua? There's no word on that

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Whatever happened to the money he made by selling Dua? There's no word on that

he gets a whole office for himself not just a cubicle.. and the dude he was talking to, he works in an office in every single TV show...

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Sardard will probably blackmail Dua at some point wrt Fiza..i think

On learning that her sister has been married to none other than criminal Faraz, Dua's first thought she be to expose him and get her sister divorced from that creep.. but we all know Dua's brain just doesn't brain like that lol

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

On learning that her sister has been married to none other than criminal Faraz, Dua's first thought she be to expose him and get her sister divorced from that creep.. but we all know Dua's brain just doesn't brain like that lol

i was watching Radd the other day (sorry mala) and i thought what if Dua had Emaan's IQ/EQ/cognitive ability...

heartfilia thumbnail

will she be around for more than 2 episodes tho? her storyline could be over by the end of next episode ..and then another drama..i quite like this episodic problems in their lives, no draggings

chat problem pat Noshervon fixes it!

he easily solves the problems about Dua
he can do anything (cannot divorce from that crazy woman tho)

what a male-wife material! <3

if i were Dua, I would get the best 6 bodyguards with the shiniest guns..and the best cars and hire 2 female assistants (one just to hold an umbrella).. and with this entourage go back to the moholla to stick it to her dad and the moholla people... and then go visit Fiza with the same entourage...