Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Fiza, girl, enough is enough with your bullshit.

Clearly you didn't report anything to the police. Why are you tolerating this scum of a husband? Will you take a stand after he kills you?

At this point, I think she won't be kind elder sister to Dua for Sarfraud on later episodes smiley39I wonder what Fiza will do if she would ever learn the culprit behind the Dua's tragedy is her husband

Dua's family is probably discover her luxurious life too lol and Dua will be under a lot of stress because

there is a threat named Sarfraud who will make her life miserable since he works in Nosh's company,

there is a potential husband-killer horny woman named Kashmala, who needs no further explanation, lmao,

she also has an abusive so-called father :(

heartfilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

He looks like he is pissing his pants every time Fehmida Begum goes off on him .. lol why didn't she try this earlier .. wasted 36363637 days of her and her daughters' lives

fahmida begum brain didn't function when Dua seeing violence from her father full time

Edited by heartfilia - 3 months ago
heartfilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

i dont care about Sarfarazasastsatsdasjkadha and Dua's sisterrrr and their problems..and Dua's stupid irritating family..hataaa saawan ki ghataaaaaaaa..

Mar jaaye kahin jaakar..I DONT EFFING WANT TO SEE THIS KACHRA'S FACE.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile..tumne khana khaayaa..aap bhi khaa le..MUJHE TUMHARI FIKAR REHTI HAI..OK NOSH DUAsmiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

I understand you so well <3

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

So when is the MIL getting hit by a truck?!

and i hope she survives being a quadriplegic..

Originally posted by: heartfilia

Dua's family is probably discover her luxurious life too lol and Dua will be under a lot of stress because

They will be quick toact all sanctimonious and righteous and will give Dua a cold shoulder and judge her and assume she earned all the money by unethical means...

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

i dont care about Sarfarazasastsatsdasjkadha and Dua's sisterrrr and their problems..and Dua's stupid irritating family..hataaa saawan ki ghataaaaaaaa..

Mar jaaye kahin jaakar..I DONT EFFING WANT TO SEE THIS KACHRA'S FACE.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile..tumne khana khaayaa..aap bhi khaa le..MUJHE TUMHARI FIKAR REHTI HAI..OK NOSH DUAsmiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

LOL i fast forward all those other plot and scenes and i didn't even know Fiza had a miscarriage until i read in Noor Jahan thread

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

LOL i fast forward all those other plot and scenes and i didn't even know Fiza had a miscarriage until i read in Noor Jahan thread

I also didn't lol

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: heartfilia

At this point, I think she won't be kind elder sister to Dua for Sarfraud on later episodes smiley39I wonder what Fiza will do if she would ever learn the culprit behind the Dua's tragedy is her husband

there is a threat named Sarfraud who will make her life miserable since he works in Nosh's company,

there is a potential husband-killer horny woman named Kashmala, who needs no further explanation, lmao,

she also has an abusive so-called father :(

Also not to forget his ex girlfriend. I am more concerned right now about Saefraud. I hope Dua doesn't come to his blackmailing now that she knows nosh trusts her.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

+1 to Fehmida Begum for telling the husband he needs to stop blaming her as the sex of the child is determined by the father

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Farah came back 😂😂😭, she is in delusion gayi woh din when nosherwan used to be your deewan you gave back too late sis. He only has eyes for dua, usske deewangi is so purana you can't compete chod tho. Kashmala thinking ek aur musibat aagayi. We will get that dialogue nosherwan telling that his past is past, now dua is his present like we saw in intial promos. If we go by track record, this problem will last two days. Friday ko aayega and Saturday katam then next problem starts on Sunday. Let's see. I have no problem with anything. I am not even watching this show for storyline sirf danish and hiba ke liye dekh rahi hoon.

It's like babies don't even get a day off from troubles