Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 3 months ago

Surprised zuneria actually left. I thought she’ll try to find a way to destroy dua but she seems to be really scared of nor

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Well glad to see that the story will be moving towards dua meeting her mom. Hopefully we’ll be getting into sarfaraz’s criminal activities

Edited by Kittykatkit - 3 months ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Dua is never not around a trolley of tea and biscuits lol

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I'll give that oldie a chance.

He's trying his best.

smiley15

He looks like he is pissing his pants every time Fehmida Begum goes off on him .. lol why didn't she try this earlier .. wasted 36363637 days of her and her daughters' lives
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Farah came back 😂😂😭, she is in delusion gayi woh din when nosherwan used to be your deewan you gave back too late sis. He only has eyes for dua, usske deewangi is so purana you can't compete chod tho. Kashmala thinking ek aur musibat aagayi. We will get that dialogue nosherwan telling that his past is past, now dua is his present like we saw in intial promos. If we go by track record, this problem will last two days. Friday ko aayega and Saturday katam then next problem starts on Sunday. Let's see. I have no problem with anything. I am not even watching this show for storyline sirf danish and hiba ke liye dekh rahi hoon.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

if youll had any doubt about them having done the deed.smiley36

Dua is tired and will get chakkars..smiley40Mubarak ho sabko..Dua-Nosh are definitely expecting!

that yellow kurta and Nosh in black and white suit was my favourite scene of theirs together sofar.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Top commenting on JN episode 27 teaser is..

"Ayeza khan is very lucky to have Danish Taimoor as husband!"

smiley37

++++++++++++++++++++++

Danish served from this episode onwards.. smiley16 also looks extremely dashing in episode 27 teaser!

SH can go eat SURF...............

++++++++++++++++++++++

Im liking the show more now..was kinda fatigued after watching some 8 episodes..but now its growing on me for real..because I am liking the domestic scenes of Nosh-Dua..and Nosh is a total green forest..I have a feeling he is going to die in the end..dibs on tragic end because the title says Jaan Nisaar.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

I love Danish's hair like the one it is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HwYWWbvdZ4

Nosh is a total lady killer because Kashmala was already murderously into him..and now his EX has gone crazy tooo..Just when he wards off one crazy woman..another crazy enters his life. smiley44

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

i dont care about Sarfarazasastsatsdasjkadha and Dua's sisterrrr and their problems..and Dua's stupid irritating family..hataaa saawan ki ghataaaaaaaa..

Mar jaaye kahin jaakar..I DONT EFFING WANT TO SEE THIS KACHRA'S FACE.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile..tumne khana khaayaa..aap bhi khaa le..MUJHE TUMHARI FIKAR REHTI HAI..OK NOSH DUAsmiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

So I made this last night I want to make a dedication post of sorts.

Shoapholic, sister, behen, partner-in-crime, my better half of chaosness...it's been more than THREE years smiley36smiley27

All I gotta say sistaaaaa is humein tumse Ishq Hai and kabhi koi moment nahi aaya jisme mein kehti Kaisi Teri Khudgharzi. May our bond be as strong as Chand Tara, and hopefully bahot jald hum dono chale Rah-e-Junoon pe with our respective partners. Jaan Nisar life mein koi bhi bane, safe place toh humari hai Tere Chhaon Mein. smiley36smiley27

If you haven't gathered that yet, those are the shows we've have discussed and dissected so far and I know there will be more to come. smiley40

Couldn't think of a better way to commemorate our friendship (that's a very small word to describe what you and I have) with a special photo edit.

Enjoy! smiley4