Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 3 months ago

Naushervan throughout this drama

Conan O Brien I Have A Name GIF - Conan O Brien I Have A Name - Discover & Share GIFs

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

I almost missed that smiley37 My dumbass brain kept thinking the writer's trying to make her have a telepathy moment with her sister smiley37

while my brain was processing, my mother screamed "She's pregnant! Look she's getting nauseous!"

but seriously dude, how fast do naushervan's swimmers work smiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Naushervan throughout this drama

Conan O Brien I Have A Name GIF - Conan O Brien I Have A Name - Discover & Share GIFs

Amma Saieen referred to Nosh as Kashmala's Sar ka Saieen .. why are they acting ancient? smiley36
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Amma Saieen referred to Nosh as Kashmala's Sar ka Saieen .. why are they acting ancient? smiley36

Them using grandparents generation fancy words is fine...but what Sar ka Saieen, he doesn't want anything to do with her smiley36

Sab gadhe hai smiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

while my brain was processing, my mother screamed "She's pregnant! Look she's getting nauseous!"

but seriously dude, how fast do naushervan's swimmers work smiley36

Not faster than Sardard's i guess smiley36 I mean didn't Fiza get preggers the very next morning? smiley36
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

So Ashley has a theory (another one, yes).

Kashmala's gonna use Farah to get rid of Dua.

Here's how it'll go:

Kashmala's gonna contact Farah and tell her, "if you get rid of Dua, I'll keep my distance." Farah is also already married...which would mean she would be a divorcee, so she wouldn't care about being the second wife anymore. Or maybe her husband's already left her...we'll get these answers tomorrow.

Moving on...so once Dua's gone, Delulumala will want to eliminate Fara aka get her killed.

But part 2 of my theory is Farah will die either way.

Here's why:

Farah starts working with Kashmala but then comes to the realisation that Naushervan and Dua are very much in love with each other. She decides to leave his life on a good note. Kashmala finds out Farah's gonna tell Naushervan the truth about the entire "plan". Hence she gets her killed.

There's a flash scene in one of the earlier teasers for the show...there's a girl in a skirt in the middle of the road. That looks like Farah. Maybe she gets shot in that scene.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Bro Nosh got no business giving sex energy like that in the promo smiley22

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Not faster than Sardard's i guess smiley36 I mean didn't Fiza get preggers the very next morning? smiley36

Well bro Sardard's been forcing himself on her all the time soooo...I was expecting that to happen.

Naushervan on the other hand...someone gift them a basket full of contraceptives and birth control. These kids need to enjoy their sex life before bringing in new members smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Bro Nosh got no business giving sex energy like that in the promo smiley22

Ladko ki wiring hi kuch galat hoti hai...did Naushervan forget how he traumatised Farah with the break up. smiley8

The lip touching, the raised eyebrows...yeah the mofo knew what he was doing.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Nosh handing over that god damn video to Dua and asking her to destroy it herself.. Gurl Dua you lucky to have this cool mofo of a husband smiley16