Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

So Nosh other than roaming in his Prados all day, also runs an export business.. we are one mystery down phew! smiley36

Screenshot_20240627-193010__01.jpg

..Can't wait to see Sardard's face when he learns this dashing personality is Dua's husband! smiley16

Like i said before they produce products grown/cultivated in the gao khet, Example Basmati rice that is exported to Patel brothers supermarket chain in US of A..

But their main business interests in the city is real estate and construction..

They still have sugar cane factory started by Noshervan's great great great grandfather Wahaj.. Wahaj's son Bilal also expanded the business and he was first in the family to get a degree from Oxford and used a lot of business acumen he learnt there to expand the family name and business.

The business and the family name had a bit of a setback because of the ayyash grandfather of Nosh - Hamza Ghaznavi .. but Nosh and his brother mitigated that..

Edited by KhaqONeal - 3 months ago

This outfit is really confusing me, the part to the left of it, usually isn't it in the middle? whatever it is called.. but i dig it

And....smiley9smiley9smiley9Screenshot_20240627-185917__01.jpg

Why was there no post made on post Coitus here? smiley18 Et tu Khaq? smiley36

zomg! i must have not been in my element then lol..he looks content and yet ready for a second round

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The precap 😂😂, Zunaira is going to face nosherwan for last time I hope. As I said she misunderstood nosherwan's love for lust and underestimated it. Let's see what nosherwan does with her and kashmala. As I said jaan nisar every problem gets resolved in two episodes or three episodes especially of dua. The only set back their realtionship will actually have is when nosherwan's first love comes back to him

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

And....smiley9smiley9smiley9Screenshot_20240627-185917__01.jpg

Why was there no post made on post Coitus here? smiley18 Et tu Khaq? smiley36

I dont think they did it yet.

If they had, Dua wouldnt be up early in the morning. Let’s be honest, they seggsytimz would be mind numbingly intense smiley43

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

The precap 😂😂, Zunaira is going to face nosherwan for last time I hope. As I said she misunderstood nosherwan's love for lust and underestimated it. Let's see what nosherwan does with her and kashmala. As I said jaan nisar every problem gets resolved in two episodes or three episodes especially of dua. The only set back their realtionship will actually have is when nosherwan's first love comes back to him

Idk though cuz this makes me all the more apprehensive that something big is yet to happen and when it does, it could get pretty bad between them. Going forward i just hope the writer doesn't dumb them down or make them irredeemable.
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I feel like this drama is going on fast pace mode all thanks to Fri to Sun schedule even breaking news did the same