Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Naushervan managed to handle everything without even raising his voice smiley37 Imagine if it was Shamsher…bruhhhh

So now its obvious finding out about Kashmala isnt their main conflict. Matlab aage kya kya hone wala hai humare bacchon ke saath smiley18

Shamsher would simply kiss her mouth shut smiley43
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Zunaira is digging her own grave 😂😂, she is underestimating nosherwan's love for dua so much, the day he finds out how you made his wife cry, he will bury you. Kashmala is still doing things, we will tolerate all the drama sis we know you will be still last episode of the show and then die. Dua should tell him but we know she will not , not worried about her nosherwan will not let anything happen to her. Jaan nishaar initially promos had this dialogue of nosherwan where he said dua is his life, no one will dare to harm her we might be hearing that dialogue soon.

Dua's friend in the precap commenting on dua. She is definitely jealous koi nahi, get jealous your friend is married to a richer man and lives in a mansions and has security guards. Dua's ex in nosherwan's office, can't wait him to find out about dua. I have least worried jaan nisaar was always the story of the male lead protecting the female lead from everything and loving her. Posters and promos everything indicating the same. Give me a happy ending, I will be happy to watch illogical tracks too.

If we go by the title and and the posters, it gives the feeling that Nosherwan will be Dua's constant support and will always protect her. But i fear Dua is going to disappoint Nosherwan big time if she keeps continuing with her bewakoofiyan. Also, there's too much repetition of dialogues related to loyalty between them, i wonder if that's hinting at anything?! Ugh! There's also this line in the ost which goes like "tu wafa kare aur woh dagha kare" .. smiley18
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

They were adorbssss here, hubby-wifey coded smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8ryUD8oFu6/

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

He's fixing a heart he didn't break smiley19smiley27

IMG_20240627_180019_298.jpg