Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

I don’t want Dua’s ex to get a happy ending .. these shows have tendency to forgive men once they have this sudden realisation that they were wrong, everyone seems to have memory loss .. they do this just to wrap all the extra characters and plot and is another example of lazy writing ..

I want to see this F-er suffer lol

I hope he wont get any glimpse of happy ending. He is a potential gr*pist no way.

I must add that the last 2 episode of Jaan Nisar is pretty boring. The things are basically repeats itself for the purpose of dragging, but they are really using the wrong way.

Originally posted by: heartfilia

I hope he wont get any glimpse of happy ending. He is a potential gr*pist no way.

I must add that the last 2 episode of Jaan Nisar is pretty boring. The things are basically repeats itself for the purpose of dragging, but they are really using the wrong way.

I haven’t watched the latest episode but they’re really grinding my gears .. in the pre cap they show something big but the actual episode is full of sardardfaraz and poor man’s Lady Macbeth.. and the issue in precap just gets 5 mins and it ends up being a non issue..

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I haven’t watched the latest episode but they’re really grinding my gears .. in the pre cap they show something big but the actual episode is full of sardardfaraz and poor man’s Lady Macbeth.. and the issue in precap just gets 5 mins and it ends up being a non issue..

Its getting on my nerves too. So much or Sardard, father. Feels as if Sardard is the actual lead. Also they are making FL so dumb.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago

Last episode was the worst.. too much of Dua's parents and sisters and the sar dard.. ugh!

when will the next episode air? i think i will make an episode bank of 3 or 4 then watch them together from now on

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Last episode was the worst.. too much of Dua's parents and sisters and the sar dard.. ugh!

when will the next episode air? i think i will make an episode bank of 3 or 4 then watch them together from now on

It goes back to it's original schedule this week (Fri-Sun)

everyone keeps bumping into Dua's friend at malls.. it was Fiza and now Dua...

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

everyone keeps bumping into Dua's friend at malls.. it was Fiza and now Dua...

She has no use in life. Her only purpose is going to mall instead of classes

He is a criminal, he should be punished

She has no use in life. Her only purpose is going to mall instead of classes

Wesy kahin sy student lagti bhi nhi hai woh 🤣