Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

I can't believe how evil kashmala is. I can't believe the way she said you can sell Dua as many times as she likes. WTH smiley7

Sarfraud should actually kidnap this despo havasi bhabhi for ransom..

Waise Zunayerah is a fool if she's thinking of double crossing Nosh. Nosh didn't do anything bad to her. He is more rich. She should actually play Havasi creepy Kash. But looks like she will be in creepy team..

I want a very very very terrible end for Kashmala. Just death is not a solution smiley7

Also Nosh coerced Dua. I hope he convinces her to meet her family so that she can flex infront of her father. Also they can help the youngest sister.

Yaar Fiza is pregnant smiley19

Future plot (short term)

- Fiza's pregnancy and Sardard plotting to get the baby aborted

- Dua being a dumba$$ and getting blackmailed or gaslighted by Madame

- Dua hiding things from her husband and being sneaky meeting random people

-Dua's younger sister's wedding drama (ZZZzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZ)

why can't Dua just block Madame's number and live a happy life.. Go join pilates class, go for brunch, shopping then post work mocktail hour with hubby then late night boom chika wow wow.. next day join a tennis club, or go on trips get some skin treatments, get massages.. eff things up

why do these dumbass people not wanna live a happy stress less life?

Edited by KhaqONeal - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

Toh ab kya?

Sab solve ho gaya... Romeo Naushervan ko pyaar mil gaya... Bhatakti aatma Dua ko ghar mil gaya... Sasti komolika bhi expose ho gayi

Happy ending????

Ab kya story bachi hai fellow watchers?? Any guesses???

..... Pls not more of that neech muftkhor sardard.. Usko toh Naushervan ka bodyguard hi udha dega.. Duaji ekbaar bolein toh sahi

Dua needs to use one of these men to go find out about wtf is going on with her family...its lazy writing, now that she is secure and has money/wields some power that would be the first thing any sane person would do.. find out wtf is going on in the life of her sisters and mum...even if she doesn't care about that annoying dad

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Dua needs to use one of these men to go find out about wtf is going on with her family...its lazy writing, now that she is secure and has money/wields some power that would be the first thing any sane person would do.. find out wtf is going on in the life of her sisters and mum...even if she doesn't care about that annoying dad

That’s a logical take but when do dramas take the logical route?smiley36
honestly your story would have been really interesting.
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I didn't expect the misunderstanding to be clear in an epi...yeh geo ka hi drama hai na?

Kashmala Kween doing more plotting...Nosh should have given her talaq on the spit...

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I didn't expect the misunderstanding to be clear in an epi...yeh geo ka hi drama hai na?

Kashmala Kween doing more plotting...Nosh should have given her talaq on the spit...

This creepy bhabhi will keep on irritating us till last episodesmiley22

Kashmala has plot armor until at least the final week

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

why can't Dua just block Madame's number and live a happy life.. Go join pilates class, go for brunch, shopping then post work mocktail hour with hubby then late night boom chika wow wow.. next day join a tennis club, or go on trips get some skin treatments, get massages.. eff things up

why do these dumbass people not wanna live a happy stress less life?

Exactly... Dua should be living her best life everrrrrr... Like the guy married her in a brothel... There is nothing that can top that... No matter what she did or what happens, nothing will affect him if this didn't... Like what can that zumeira even do to her??

She should just dump everything on Naushervan and go to the spa for some tlc.... And then indulge in some not-tlc with nosh smiley43

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Waise Zunayerah is a fool if she's thinking of double crossing Nosh. Nosh didn't do anything bad to her. He is more rich. She should actually play Havasi creepy Kash. But looks like she will be in creepy team..

smiley19

Zunayerah is an idiot. Or the writing team thinks we are. She got a blank cheque for dua and it's not that dua is her only girl. . She could actually sell this information about kashmaala to nosh for more money.. Why would she take on nosh as an enemy?

Aur koi mujhe yeh bataye ki is kashmaala powerful and rich to hire goons and pay madams or is she a bechaari dukhyaari who has no place to go if nosh divorces her... They keep alternating between the 2.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I hope now people stop trolling Noush for leaving her first wife. Rabia was still going on in the last review how he is ignoring his first wife. So useless reviewers we have for pak dramas.

Lol! Yeah. I am also surprised. First they didn't show mysery max happening to dua and then the misunderstanding got solved so soon.If they didn't show sardrad or dad scene I would most likely have believed it was Ary or Hum drama. But then Hibas last drama Mere humnasheen too didn't look like geos one

I am curious about the what will be the next storyline. Knowing geo they will drag the show to 60 episodes.