Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Only good thing about todays episode was Dua giving it back to Fiza in the last scene.

Ek chamaat bhi laga deti toh yeh week wasool ho jaata....

As much dua is an idiot, i just want her to tell everyone to screw off and go live with her child in peace.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: bips

Ek chamaat bhi laga deti toh yeh week wasool ho jaata....

As much dua is an idiot, i just want her to tell everyone to screw off and go live with her child in peace.

Yeah. Definitely. I have disliked nosh the moment he questioned about the child.

Btwn I liked the promo. In episode delumala asked sardard to record his and dua conversation but instead sardard is making dua listen to delumala and sardard convo.

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Definitely. I have disliked nosh the moment he questioned about the child.

Btwn I liked the promo. In episode delumala asked sardard to record his and dua conversation but instead sardard is making dua listen to delumala and sardard convo.

I don't follow the show anymore, but please someone explain to me. Why sarfraud is now obsessed(?) with Dua or claims to love her ?? This is his new way to become rich?

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: heartfilia

I don't follow the show anymore, but please someone explain to me. Why sarfraud is now obsessed(?) with Dua or claims to love her ?? This is his new way to become rich?

I have no idea. I only watch it on and off.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 9 hours ago