Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Where does she think she will go after Talaq? Zunayrah ke Pas?

Or sardard ky pass 😑

Originally posted by: bips

Lol... My mom was watching it with me and she was like "jeb mein nahin dhaaga, ram chander bhaaga"... Apparently it's a very old saying from her childhood meaning paise hai nahin, baatein badi badi smiley36smiley36

Like girl you have no one, kahan jaane ka plan hai? Koi logic and rationality se lena dena hi nahin... Rather than being sold off, isn't it better to stay? Don't tell me THIS is the big conflict.. I can't handle so much stupidity

I know. Matlab Dimagh Ka use karna hi nai hai Dua ko. Of course it's shocking to learn about his first marriage. But behen thoda rationally soncho. May be she is thinking Haq Meher ke 5 crore Leke chali jaaongi 😂

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have a serious question. Why do we have to endure watching Sarfaraz if he never gets caught in the first place? Why they made Fiza to talk Rida, if she never tell about the person Dua contacted aka Sarfaraz??? What was the point?

x2 speed is not enough

Misunderstandings started before even two days of their marriage had passed. I wish they made Dua and Nosherwan interact more in the earlier episode... At least they would have gotten to know each other a little more. smiley24

Edited by heartfilia - 3 months ago

This creepy bhabhi 😠

Someone please kidnap her

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

I trust Naushervan sambhal lega.. intrigued to see how!

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Or sardard ky pass 😑

Also how stupid of her to not tell about Sardard. Itna casually chod Diya.. Nosh would have taken care of him. What if he sells other girls. Did she think of this..

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

behen puch toh lo kya hai kese hai kyu kiya and then decide but naahsmiley36

Itna time hi nahin waste karna... Hummari ladki rajdhani express wali over achiever hai... In the entire history of itv/ptv has anyone else ever managed to get sold off to two different brothels in one day?.... Anyone? .

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Show of Danish and he gets girl easily smiley37smiley37? Never happeningsmiley37smiley37 I guess. Bichara humesha ladki ke liye pista hain.

Yet to watch the episode. Will binge watch later. But, somehow I am liking even creepy bhabi track toosmiley36. She is so bad that she is goodsmiley36

only Sarfaraaz and Duas father track bores me.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I know. Matlab Dimagh Ka use karna hi nai hai Dua ko. Of course it's shocking to learn about his first marriage. But behen thoda rationally soncho. May be she is thinking Haq Meher ke 5 crore Leke chali jaaongi 😂

Na na.... Woh paise toh ab uske liye haraam honge.... Dua only has 'anaa' no 'akal'

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Firstly I'm very glad Dua and Naushervan's romance is gonna happen after everything is out in the open smiley36smiley27

But obviously, I can understand Dua's emotions. She's feeling used. She was lied to by her boyfriend, who then sold her into the flesh trade. Then she went from brothel to brothel. By the time she finally trusted someone, it turned out he was married.

Naturally she is saying everything in anger. Even she's aware she has nowhere to go except back to Zuneira's.

We saw 15 episodes of Dua's individual storyline, its not like we didn't know she would react this way. The writer also gave us full proper backstory smiley36

Naushervan will definitely win her over...we've all seen the OST and teasers...but how is the question.