Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Please do watch. This drama became louse for last few episodes and I have hope it will be on the track by next couple of episodes, maybe from second last or last episode.

Don't miss Danish and Hiba's loving relationship.. I love the pair..

i would like to wait for this show to end first ... saw the promo of next episode and it is already giving me a headache ...
Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

i wanted to give this drama a shot after seeing it is trending 1 ...but after reading comments here , i am thinking otherwise smiley36

smiley36

Please do give it a try if you want to... My frustration with the show is because I was watching it solely for Danish & Hiba and my expectations were different.

The show isn't that bad, especially if you watch it as a neutral viewer and can ignore the excessive screen time given to the supporting cast. Apart from the last 6-7 episodes that have been a drag fest, it's watchable and the Nosh-Dua scenes have all my heart smiley27

Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Please end this show. I can't take it anymoresmiley19. Btwn only good thing on the promo was someone seems to have seem Kashmala with Sardard? Who do you think is the person?

It's Jaffar. And he took a photo or video as well... Hopefully he'll tell Nosh and Nosh too will listen to him.

Has Jaffar told him about the papers Kashmala took his finger prints on? I haven't watched the episode yet...

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Snowflake25

It's Jaffar. And he took a photo or video as well... Hopefully he'll tell Nosh and Nosh too will listen to him.

Has Jaffar told him about the papers Kashmala took his finger prints on? I haven't watched the episode yet...

No idea. I only watch promos lately.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why is this fiza more irritating than sardard? Mann karta hai koi 2 lagaye.

Snowflake25 thumbnail

No idea. I only watch promos lately.

Same here... Now I'll watch it only after the last episode airs.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Same here... Now I'll watch it only after the last episode airs.

When will last episode air?

Snowflake25 thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

When will last episode air?

I have no idea. I didn't think it would reach 59-60 episodes par yeh toh end hone ka naam hi nahi le raha.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 15 hours ago

I have no idea. I didn't think it would reach 59-60 episodes par yeh toh end hone ka naam hi nahi le raha.

Because of its high views I worry that Kaddu uncle will drag it till the endsmiley19

Snowflake25 thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

Because of its high views I worry that Kaddu uncle will drag it till the endsmiley19

That's what I'm worried about too... Today's promo alone had 50 lakh views. They'll stretch it to the max