Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Ashley your signaturesmiley9. I so used to like Logan and Wolverine. I was sad when they didn't become a pair.

I was too young when the first X Men came out and jumped on the superhero bandwagon after the MCU but I always knew the significance of Wolverine/Logan…it was also one of those “RDJ is born to play Iron Man” kind of casting Fox did for Logan hehe.

This new Deadpool movie sent me on a Foxverse X-men and goddamnnnnn Logan smiley19smiley27 I had watched the 2017 Logan in cinemas but after watching the entire franchise, I realised how these movies were the foundation of the MCU in a way.

Hugh’s the OG for a reason hehe. I really hope they make him do this till he’s 90, I was legit drooling in cinemas each time I watched DP&W smiley37smiley27

U shipped Rogue and Logan too? Thank God I found a fellow shipper! There was this entire build up and Fox did jack about it. What a waste of potential man. Logan would’ve been his happiest with Rogue, I just know it. smiley19

Originally posted by: mala06

Please no. I can't tolerate it anymore.

You still watching? Main toh ab seedha last episode hi dekhon gi. Can't take it anymore.

Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Saw the promo for today and it just keeps getting worse every episode. I feel bad for Dua...she might be a dumbass but she doesn't deserve this.

And it's like the last time all over again when Naush was shot and everyone was against Dua... It'll just suck if he also thinks that she tried to poison him

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

You still watching? Main toh ab seedha last episode hi dekhon gi. Can't take it anymore.

I am not. I just watched promo amd it was enough to make me angry.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I was too young when the first X Men came out and jumped on the superhero bandwagon after the MCU but I always knew the significance of Wolverine/Logan…it was also one of those “RDJ is born to play Iron Man” kind of casting Fox did for Logan hehe.

This new Deadpool movie sent me on a Foxverse X-men and goddamnnnnn Logan smiley19smiley27 I had watched the 2017 Logan in cinemas but after watching the entire franchise, I realised how these movies were the foundation of the MCU in a way.

Hugh’s the OG for a reason hehe. I really hope they make him do this till he’s 90, I was legit drooling in cinemas each time I watched DP&W smiley37smiley27

U shipped Rogue and Logan too? Thank God I found a fellow shipper! There was this entire build up and Fox did jack about it. What a waste of potential man. Logan would’ve been his happiest with Rogue, I just know it. smiley19

I was also very young back then. I loved this couple, thogh not a fan of Logan individually. I was angry because Logan never took rogue love seriously😭😭. I agree. He would have been happier with Rogue.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I was also a MCU fan, but I stopped watching it when Marvel Studios started catering to misogynist fans. They don't give importance to female superheroes in their bigger storyline (Avengers) and treat them as supporting characters. Brie Larson faced online harassment from their misogynist fanbase for 5 years and is still facing it, but not a single word had come out from Marvel Studios and their male actors in support of her.