Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

hah i think its ending next week.. since trailer for that new Wama/Mahaj/Mawa/Hiwaj/Wamar/Wasama/Masama show has dropped...

not tere bin2 😢 😢 😢 jshadjkahf
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Nosh crossed all his limit todaysmiley11. Sorry but I can't tolerate the show now even for Hiba. Dua should now left her good for nothing husband. Show should have ended after Sardard was found out. Atleast even though insensible the show was atleast guilty please. Now its only toxic. It doesn't deserve any views or TRPs. Kaddu uncle destroyed it for his geeed and kya kahu rehana appi ko toh😡😡

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Nosh crossed all his limit todaysmiley11. Sorry but I can't tolerate the show now even for Hiba. Dua should now left her good for nothing husband. Show should have ended after Sardard was found out. Atleast even though insensible the show was atleast guilty please. Now its only toxic. It doesn't deserve any views or TRPs. Kaddu uncle destroyed it for his geeed and kya kahu rehana appi ko toh😡😡

are they doing this for the purpose of adapting tujhe ishq ho khuda kare lyrics lmao

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: heartfilia

are they doing this for the purpose of adapting tujhe ishq ho khuda kare lyrics lmao

I can't like this show anymore

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kya hua? Mera toh dekhne ka mann hi nahin hua after last week's rubbish episode where fiza madam thought that everyone is after her precious husband...

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: bips

Kya hua? Mera toh dekhne ka mann hi nahin hua after last week's rubbish episode where fiza madam thought that everyone is after her precious husband...

Nosh is doubting if the child is his. While scolding he asks whose child is thissmiley11? Its disturbing to watch ane I only saw promo. I hope dua leaves Nosh now. There is a thing called Self respect too and nosh has crossed his limit.

I have no expectations from kaddu uncle shows. He ruins everyone. The show should have ended after Sardard was found out. But kaddu uncle greed for money ruined it.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

https://x.com/DTsEmpire01/status/1834738254199115935

I wonder how the original version of the drama must be since the modified version is also this bad smiley11

Edited by mala06 - 7 days ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

https://x.com/DTsEmpire01/status/1834738254199115935

I wonder how the original version of the drama must be since the modified version is also this bad smiley11

is she implying they tried to change the story ?
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

is she implying they tried to change the story ?

Yeah. Hiba ali khan had said in an initial interview she gave where she told how she , Danish and Hiba changed many storyline. But they could only do to an extent because production house also has limit to which stars are allowed to make changes to script.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 6 days ago

Yeah. Hiba ali khan had said in an initial interview she gave where she told how she , Danish and Hiba changed many storyline. But they could only do to an extent because production house also has limit to which stars are allowed to make changes to script.

that sucks , I wish stars could put their foot down and ask for a full script before signing on. A lot of actors seem to get duped by these crazy storylines