Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Now We just want this drama to end ASAP. They wasted danish and hiba's chemistry in this drama.

Yeah. Both of them deserves better script. This show is just waste of their potential. Hiba looks good with most of her coactors but they never utilize the pair.

Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Thank you for the detailed update. Looks like nothing worth watching.

I sincerely hope there is some plan of Gaznavi otherwise his character is ruined for me.

@bold: I hope so too... Otherwise it destroys the essence of his character and all the times he has taken a stand for Dua.

Edited by Snowflake25 - 12 days ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Now what makes Fiza believe that Dua would trade in her rich, chiseled, billionaire husband for Faraz, the arrogant, dim-witted pauper?

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Now what makes Fiza believe that Dua would trade in her rich, chiseled, billionaire husband for Faraz, the arrogant, dim-witted pauper?

Fiza is one of the most dumb character I have ever seen

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

I think Faraz fecked away any of the few braincells she had left.

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The only happy ending we would get is Danish and Hiba wouldn’t get cast in any Rehana script from now on 🙏🙏

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: heartfilia

The only happy ending we would get is Danish and Hiba wouldn’t get cast in any Rehana script from now on 🙏🙏

Why does Danish frequently work with Rehana ? Thanks to him all her shows are hitsmiley11 . Danish and Hiba deserve script from better writer.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

Yeah. Both of them deserves better script. This show is just waste of their potential. Hiba looks good with most of her coactors but they never utilize the pair.

Kaddu uncle really needs to take a course on how to manage their top IP & brands for long-term brand equity and not short-term temporary gain. I won't say I am a Deewangi fan but even I know how popular Daniba is as a jodi, and for Kaddu to squander their potential like this just makes me mad. Even from a screentime perspective, JN seemed more like a Haroon-Dania show with Daninba guest starring.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why does Danish frequently work with Rehana ? Thanks to him all her shows are hitsmiley11 . Danish and Hiba deserve script from better writer.

I think atp if you make a show with Danish wearing his Emraan Rajput suits watching paint dry, uske bhi har week 10M YT views aayenge.

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

JN seemed more like a Haroon-Dania show with Daninba guest starring.

Marriage Story : Sarfaraz&Fiza