Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

I am so sick of him holding gun all the time and doing nothing. He was shown having so much power and now he looks so useless.

Not just a gun but that useless clashan cop jo shayd chalta bhi nhi 🤣

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

It makes absolute sense.

Fiza is Dumbfk No 1 since the beginning 💅🏻✨

There is the competition going on in this drama "Who is the dumbest one"?

Sardard is getting most of the screen space since first episode. Itna irritating character and writer given him so much importance. He is a criminal but instead of filing case against him these dumb people are blaming/doubt on each other.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Don't tell me now Nosh will start doubting if it's his child toosmiley39. Fgs please end this show

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Now this popular show is becoming like Indian serial.. I want this show to end ASAP before I start hating this show.

I'm sick and tired with Sarfaraz and Kashmala. No self respect, no shame. They both deserve each other. Low life.

And what happened to our hero.. looking dumbfoock,

Anyone knows how many epi left for this show?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Now this popular show is becoming like Indian serial.. I want this show to end ASAP before I start hating this show.

I'm sick and tired with Sarfaraz and Kashmala. No self respect, no shame. They both deserve each other. Low life.

And what happened to our hero.. looking dumbfoock,

Anyone knows how many epi left for this show?

It's going to end soon as SMD is replacing the drama

Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I haven't watched today's episode but if he doubted dua then only person I feel bad is Dua. He had no problem bringing her out of brothel now all of a sudden he is having doubt. Doesn't make sense.

Nothing happened in the episode but it's the precap for next week.

Kashmala tells Ghaznavi about Sarfaraz's visit and his BS about being in love with Dua, next we have Ghaznavi accusing Dua of intentionally not stopping Sarfaraz from coming to their house and betraying him.

Nothing about this show makes sense. The sudden change in Ghaznavi, him doubting Dua and falling for Kashmala and Sarfaraz's plans above everything really nullifies how his character was portrayed from the beginning.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Snowflake25

Nothing happened in the episode but it's the precap for next week.

Kashmala tells Ghaznavi about Sarfaraz's visit and his BS about being in love with Dua, next we have Ghaznavi accusing Dua of intentionally not stopping Sarfaraz from coming to their house and betraying him.

Nothing about this show makes sense. The sudden change in Ghaznavi, him doubting Dua and falling for Kashmala and Sarfaraz's plans above everything really nullifies how his character was portrayed from the beginning.

Thank you for the detailed update. Looks like nothing worth watching.

I sincerely hope there is some plan of Gaznavi otherwise his character is ruined for me.

Edited by mala06 - 12 days ago
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Views have dropped further. I have noticed when there is Dua and Gaznavi scenes views increases. They aren't utilizing pair properly. Instead of sardard scenes we need more of Dua and Gaznavi. Now I can't even like Gaznavi thanks to him doubting Dua.

Last week it has better views and episode was also good. Its karma for kaddu un le too for unnecessarily dragging the show. I hope the end the show soon.

Views have dropped further. I have noticed when there is Dua and Gaznavi scenes views increases. They aren't utilizing pair properly. Instead of sardard scenes we need more of Dua and Gaznavi. Now I can't even like Gaznavi thanks to him doubting Dua.

Last week it has better views and episode was also good. Its karma for kaddu un le too for unnecessarily dragging the show. I hope the end the show soon.

Now We just want this drama to end ASAP. They wasted danish and hiba's chemistry in this drama.