Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Can someone tell me what's happening in this show right now because I have no patience it watching anymore

kashmala’s daughter is sick , in order to get her better treatment they move to karachi where ghaznavi and dua live. This was basically kashmala’s plan to live with ghaznavi.

While in karachi kashmala meets up with safaraz, together they hatch a plan to remove dua from ghaznavi’s life. He’ll get money , she’ll get ghaznavi

I’m today’s episode fiza sends a notice of separation to safaraz, he shows up at their home , divorces fiza, then confesses his love to dua. This upsets fiza because she feels safaraz left her because of dua. She blames dua for the problems in her life and asks her to leave her alone .

Safaraz once again shows up to dua’s home and says he loves her , says he divorced fiza because of her . It’s clear he is doing this because of kashmala but it seems to be working because fiza has turned on dua and ghaznavi is having doubts .

Edited by Kittykatkit - 13 days ago
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

kashmala’s daughter is sick , in order to get her better treatment they move to karachi where ghaznavi and dua live. This was basically kashmala’s plan to live with ghaznavi.

While in karachi kashmala meets up with safaraz, together they hatch a plan to remove dua from ghaznavi’s life. He’ll get money , she’ll get ghaznavi

I’m today’s episode fiza sends a notice of separation to safaraz, he shows up at their home , divorces fiza, then confesses his love to dua. This upsets fiza because she feels safaraz left her because of dua. She blames dua for the problems in her life and asks her to leave her alone .

Safaraz once again shows up to dua’s home and says he loves her , says he divorced fiza because of her . It’s clear he is doing this because of kashmala but it seems to be working because fiza has turned on dua and ghaznavi is having doubts .

What is this stupidity 😭😂. Fiza how dumb can you be and ghaznavi also being this dumb. Danish's Sultan and shamsher character might rolling in their graves seeing ghaznavi.

Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Naushervan turned out to be such a disappointment in the end... Was really hoping that they won't take the typical route of him doubting Dua but looks like that's where it's headed.

He is even dumber than Fiza if he believes that Dua will betray him for Sarfaraz. The guy literally sold her at a brothel... How twisted would it be for Ghaznavi to even think that Dua would want to be with a guy like that.

Edited by Snowflake25 - 13 days ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

What is this stupidity 😭😂. Fiza how dumb can you be and ghaznavi also being this dumb. Danish's Sultan and shamsher character might rolling in their graves seeing ghaznavi.

also based on next week’s promo dua is pregnant, maybe this will bring her and ghaznavi together or maybe he’ll continue to cast doubt on her character
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why doesn't Naushervon actually do something apart from giving threats.. Isn't human trafficking in Pakistan illegal? why isn't Sardard in jail?

and why doesn't Dua or anyone else think that it isn't just about them or their family.. the fact that Sardard is free means he is free to do this to other women.. but no just be happy in your own bubble

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

No offense, but JN does not deserve high views. Initially it was good but this latest sardard track ruined it.

Nothing to feel offended lol. The show is getting views only because of Danish and Hiba. Otherwise storywise there is nothing. Initially I also liked I but makers ruined it by dragging. Danish and Hiba both deserve better script. They are wasted here.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Why doesn't Naushervon actually do something apart from giving threats.. Isn't human trafficking in Pakistan illegal? why isn't Sardard in jail?

and why doesn't Dua or anyone else think that it isn't just about them or their family.. the fact that Sardard is free means he is free to do this to other women.. but no just be happy in your own bubble

I am so sick of him holding gun all the time and doing nothing. He was shown having so much power and now he looks so useless.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Snowflake25

Naushervan turned out to be such a disappointment in the end... Was really hoping that they won't take the typical route of him doubting Dua but looks like that's where it's headed.

He is even dumber than Fiza if he believes that Dua will betray him for Sarfaraz. The guy literally sold her at a brothel... How twisted would it be for Ghaznavi to even think that Dua would want to be with a guy like that.

I haven't watched today's episode but if he doubted dua then only person I feel bad is Dua. He had no problem bringing her out of brothel now all of a sudden he is having doubt. Doesn't make sense.

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

also based on next week’s promo dua is pregnant, maybe this will bring her and ghaznavi together or maybe he’ll continue to cast doubt on her character

This drama is giving vibes of ekta/thu thu uncle shows. Everyone is so dumb.

I guess this writer is inspired from ekta, jab dil chahta hai kisi bhi character ko dumb bana detey hain. First it was dua, then fiza and now nashu.