Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

19th & 20th episode -

Finally they got married and we are going to get more scenes of them .smiley41

The Car scene damn cute the way Dua was like he shouldn't have given zunaira blank cheque and he was laughing off on looking at her innocent face .

The Bed Room Scene

I Felt it was a little bit of low effort of Hiba , Like she woke up like she saw a nightmare and was fine in seconds , I mean she should have been little scared after the events but she was talking him like she just woke up from sleep .

Though the Scene was really cute , One of the best in the episode.

he doesn't care about Dua's past boyfriends all he wants is her current loyalty in their relationship , He is good at communicating in relationship but he still has many secrets hidden it will be worth watching , it will add a good amount of intensity .

but again they shouldn't have revealed about the bhabhi marriage to naushervan to Dua this soon .

was little disappointed with this .

Sarfraz and Fiza's Track is becoming unbearable , The only track of them I Would enjoy is him getting his karma of his deeds.

lastly , I always thought that bhabhi killed her husband but for sure I know that Bhabhi has not killed his brother.

She planned a big Attack and she was caught by naushervan in few days , She is a sloppy planner.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Oh man the feeeeelzzz smiley42smiley19smiley27

Geo literally said give the people everything they've craved for since Deewangi smiley36smiley27

True..they are finally serving us so good after the long wait..I hope it continues...smiley42

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Baacha gaye bhai. Deewangi ka dard phir se nahi hoga mujhe. A good happy ending is what I ask. I will still blame that stupid promos of deewangi I no where showed that sultan and nageen will not end up together, they showed one promo of sultan chasing her and she rejecting him and hurting him and another promo of her chasing him and he hurting her. I thought happy ending hoga but anyway jaan nisaar please give us happy ending. I have waited since deewangi to see this two again. After this I want danish and durre to work in another drama with happy ending taaki kaise khudgarzi ka bhi dard chal jaye.

I didn't watch it when deewangi aired, but completely understand the dissapointment. The trailers had different vibe smiley36 not the finalize version that they through it.
I too want to watch a Durre&Danish partnership in future.

For episode 20, Nosherwan and Dua scenes makes me giggle every time smiley36 and adding x2 speed in whole Sarfraud or Aslam scenes are healthy option for me because the otherwise I cannot stand them.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Finally bhabhi is out with truth. We will see dua being angry with him. Koi nahi, in ost all other scenes will happen after she understands him. That crying in his arms and also she with haq trying to stop him. Danish and hiba they have such good chemistry. Danish and dure come second after hiba and danish to him in terms of pairing.

To the above i'd add Danish and Minal, they clicked so fine in Ishq Hai. smiley27
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

hahahaha yes when she said that i was like huh.. at least she didn't go Naushervon saeein

I find Amma going Saieen Ji oddly funny lol

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

To the above i'd add Danish and Minal, they clicked so fine in Ishq Hai. smiley27

Omg yes. They had fire chemistry in Ishq hai.. The intensity and emotions were so damn good..

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

2 eps ki khushismiley26bassss

Anyone watched tonight's episode yet?