Contest/Games

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Rigging the game ? I thought this is a fun game 🤔 Rigging word made me Check the previous round replies , and yes it’s so obvious anyone can guess.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

The reason as to why majority hasn't raised any concerns might be there is no character that they like in this round or no attachement to the show or any other reasons. Nevertheless, considering how this forum has taken the sentimental value for imposing rules, I thought it would be the same when designing the rounds. So it was my mistake to think like that :).

"Fun" in this game for players is applied if and only if the respective game doesn't affect others' interest/attachment. Let's say hypothetically a player has to choose a likeable character in this game and the succeeding questions are not entertaining as it involves that respective character being subject to negative outcomes. Even if it is for a trolling purpose it can affect player. One cannot rule out that possibility. So I am not sure how fun that would be. On the other hand, we haven't requested to modify the whole game but just a single question.

Moreover, if choices have been determined by keeping fandom in mind and excluding main characters then I fail to see how Aarohi is not considered as for options. After all, the most hated character is subjective. That's why it would have been wiser if the first question was open-ended.

Just putting my thoughts here irrespective of how it could very well be ignored :).

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Hi Shreya,

What you mentioned in the response above does not make sense to me as the viewers of this show are playong the game and unlike few mods who don't even watch the show, most of the members who are playing do watch the show and based on that everyone has their own favorites and hated characters.

How can you expect us to select one among the charcaters whom you dislike??

And if you do not care about the fewer percentage of the lot who are questioning, i would skip this round.

And rejoin in the 4th round if you wish to conduct a fair game.

Thanks

Yes please don't play who cares you have to choose choose what the creator of this round feels.

What great demonstration of dictation. The ones taking time out to play and giving this forum traction shouldn't voice their opinion, they should not play if they don't like. Am I in North Korea by mistake?

Also, I See 40-50% complaining here in the thread it self. But yeah let's go with what you say coz that's anyway happens in this forum.

Also your response to @author.sneha doesn't make sense. You said you avoided main leads a) Abhinav wasn't one. b) if you feel so why you put Sirat and Ruhi in there. All 3 falls in the same category. Either all are main or not

c) if you wanted to avoid fanwars (doesn't seem so but chalo i believe you) again why put ruhi and sirat.

I am playing this game. However, it's very clear that you have made this round totally upto your personal hatred for the characters.

This could have been a fun story line as well. Again, very very poor attempt to influence people into thinking hey these are the only hated ones

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

RS said Abhinav is cameo, then he said Abhinav (along with Abhi Akshu) are main protagonist, then he said cameo, then again in some interview he said all 3 leads .

Usko khud nhi pata if Abhinav is cameo or lead smiley36but (despite being a huge Abhinav fan) I somewhat agree with the above comments (though they could worded it better and more politely) that Abhinav is not main lead, and more in the category of Sirat, Roohi, Arohi (a parallel lead or the most important character after the leads with almost equivalent screenspace). The main leads are only Akshara, Naitik and Naira, Kartik and Abhimanyu, Akshu, and now Armaan Abhira.

Anyways, I also understand mod's decision to not include, may be to avoid fanwars.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

70 to 80% of the sheeps don't care that their most hated character isn't on the list. They are happily going to choose from the options provided because they are here to have fun.

I agree. Waise bhi I am going to flunk smiley37

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Anda party 🥳

Changed four winning answers at last moment smiley19 smiley36

Same here

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

70 to 80% of the sheeps don't care that their most hated character isn't on the list. They are happily going to choose from the options provided because they are here to have fun. Should you care to participate and try the answers then great else it's fine with us. These options and these questions will stay as is.

Then comes the sheeps like me who don't care about anything because we have no idea about most hated or most loved character from this show 😂, humein leads ky naam ky siwa kuch pata hi nhi hai.

Apni toh kismat kharab chal rahi hai phir bhi we are celebrating Anda party 🤣

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Then comes the sheeps like me who don't care about anything because we have no idea about most hated or most loved character from this show 😂, humein leads ky naam ky siwa kuch pata hi nhi hai.

Apni toh kismat kharab chal rahi hai phir bhi we are celebrating Anda party 🤣

Chalo pehli baar you are getting andas. Ek toh achi baat huyi iss sheep game se. smiley37

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Folks,

1. First off, this is a sheep game where popularity of your answer is what matters and not accuracy or personal preferences.

2. This round was designed as an MCQ based on an "Imaginary" scenario and characters were picked randomly to cover all seasons.

3. When it's an MCQ and you have only a finite number of choices. it's not possible to put in every character based on everyone's personal preferences.

4. Again, when it's an MCQ for symmetry and ease of scoring we like to have all Qs as MCQs.

5. Plus, when it's an MCQ and there are only finite options to choose from, it's a given that everyone playing will be choosing from one of those options so your chances of getting the 'most popular' answer is actually better - which is the goal of the game.

6. Lastly, & most importantly, we've already received quite a few replies so now we won't be able to change anything.

Pehli baar dekha hai, sheeps are unhappy and complaining about MCQs

Strange forum this issmiley36

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arziya

R3 Answers sent in

1. Ajab.Pehchan
  2. nutmeg7
  3. Kfof
  4. chaipaani
  5. firewings_diya
  6. Maanbhira