Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They are really going to follow up such a good episode with some stupidity smiley22Screenshot_2024-08-13-09-59-36-378_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Ufff!! These people just know how to dangle that carrot and snatch it away smiley7

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dont think Abhira has planned anything. if she had, she would not be sitting tied up with ropes and patti on her eyes.

if they show this as Abhiras plan the makers will completely ruin the development of the plot so far.

itne emotional track ke beech mein Abhira khud apna sham kidnapping karaye- that will look really stupid.

so only if they are looking for gaalis and drop in TRP will they opt to make this Abhiras "planning"

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

aaj bhot khush hai yeh. Twitter pe bhi subah se appreciation posts like kar raha hai smiley36

Yaar Aaj tho bantha hai smiley27 chalo chalo jaldi se aajke liye team Armaan mein aajao! Or maybe wait until U watch epi and decide for yourself smiley42 (but I've been harassing former team Armaan members to get back in smiley37)

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

They are really going to follow up such a good episode with some stupidity smiley22Screenshot_2024-08-13-09-59-36-378_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Waise on this note, are they EVER going to give us a new montage minus Ruhi's face smiley7

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Waise on this note, are they EVER going to give us a new montage minus Ruhi's face smiley7

Wedding is my last hope tbh. smiley13

I think they changed Gen 3 montage and removed Arohi during the grand wedding

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Yaar Aaj tho bantha hai smiley27 chalo chalo jaldi se aajke liye team Armaan mein aajao! Or maybe wait until U watch epi and decide for yourself smiley42 (but I've been harassing former team Armaan members to get back in smiley37)

phir bhi ..apne step-father-in-law-to-be ko takkar nahi de saka na in acting skills …the day RP’s Armaan touches that aasmaan, only then will I join ..waise father-in-law-to be ke level tak pohoncha ki woh bhi nahi ..I demand a recasting of Armaan so the acting levels are maintained ..maybe Shehzada would be be able to get there ?
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Fortnight thumbnail
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They ideally should smiley44 i am so does with that fugly pastel thing. Also when on earth shall there be a new promo? smiley22

Nephy1 thumbnail

I'll talk about this after the episode airs, but why the theatrics of this room, ropes and chair. She could just he chilling in PH living room with kaveri agar plan tha toh smiley39

Yaar..

The way this picture is I am 99.99% sure, Abhira is on the plan..

To make Armaan scared, thats the reason for theatrics🤣🤣🤣

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

so was there a dialogue to interpret the illustration ? Armaan’s is clear ..Abhira is trying to say that her home is Armaan that she wants the Armaan inside that house or something else ?