Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 5 days ago

I thought RP and Sam were among the worst dancers I’ve seen ..and then I saw this ..didn’t they participate in Nach Baliye 🫣

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/sSKxRmUPSSbNbsbw/?mibextid=UalRPS

Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

abhira behen shaddi se bhaag jao, mujhe yeh rajdhani train k speed mai functions nahi chahiye smiley22

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Are bhai rehne do... Itna detail!!!!! Idhar toh world's best surgeons butter knife se vocal chords ki surgery karte hainsmiley36... Itna koi nahi sochta idharsmiley37

In Ghum the infertility track was shown in a detailed way . There was a miscarriage due to accident and trauma and then tests were done in a hospital to show problems in further pregnancy

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I thought RP and Sam were among the worst dancers I’ve seen ..and then I saw this ..didn’t they participate in Nach Baliye 🫣

let me show you one of my fav insta reels then smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CveEKoipDDZ/?hl=en

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 5 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

you almost gave me a heart attack 😳
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Yeh wapas function start ho gaye only armaan is aware kya regarding infertility aur woh sapna dekh raha mg ki tarah isliye batayega nahi smiley37

Woh to aur bhi dangerous hoga

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Virat can be blamed for many things but he was a good dancer because Neil bhatt is an awesome dancer ..

He needed a reason to dance .. but in this track .. Pakhi was drunk in power .. and she is a horrible dancer ..

Virat was in love with Sai .. and he was looking at her and singing .. off screen matters aside .. he in sync with the virat vibe .. pls check the holi videos of Ghum ..

and there were many other ones also ..

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

exactly an checking the uterus cannot be done through a simple blood test in a dhaba .. we have to go for scanning which can take 1-2 hours in hospital gowns ..

It also requires a prior appointment.. not eating food .. fasting for 12 hours .. to keep your system cleared and a lot of other stuff ..

Seems like that was for precap purpose like prenup precap...episode may play differently smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Virat can be blamed for many things but he was a good dancer because Neil bhatt is an awesome dancer ..

He needed a reason to dance .. but in this track .. Pakhi was drunk in power .. and she is a horrible dancer ..

Virat was in love with Sai .. and he was looking at her and singing .. off screen matters aside .. he in sync with the virat vibe .. pls check the holi videos of Ghum ..

and there were many other ones also ..

I was only talking of Pakhi .:Virat kahan dance kar raha hai.:I don’t know about his dancing skills but I’ve always liked Neil Bhatt..!