Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Knowing them they’ll blame him for leaving Abhira alone in that hell while escaping himself smiley29

Wait Just A Minute GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Why are we talking about Goenka's with Armaan smiley29

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/dnHA1nGuK5M?si=7MjQvGqA_AJ-U2Wd

This was the masterpiece you were talking about smiley37smiley37

Edited by Drna7 - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Do you know I'm always thrown her when you post her pic smiley37

she is standing next to her loverboi Omi
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wait Just A Minute GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Why are we talking about Goenka's with Armaan smiley29

Because they’re the makers favourites who are shoved in every single scene smiley9
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lo, itne din se bol rahe the Armaan ko atleast offer to karo nikalne ki - yeh toh dhamki dekar actual main nikal liye.smiley40smiley41smiley32

Yaar why did Anumata have to come and ruin this beautiful and graceful exitsmiley38

Lekin 1 episode ke liye hi sahi, mujhe bada mazaa aanewala hai to see Ruhi hyperventilate that her sabse bada idiot ko akal aa gayi smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Seeing the continued stupidity of both the leads I had finally moved to Team Critics from Neutrals today. But anyways I am sure tomorrow I will get another precap Or bts showing I made the right decision only😊

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Seeing the continued stupidity of both the leads I had finally moved to Team Critics from Neutrals today. But anyways I am sure tomorrow I will get another precap Or bts showing I made the right decision only😊

I noticed that you changed teams earlier smiley36 Welcome to team Critics hope you enjoy criticising our Dobi Daffod leads smiley31
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Lo, itne din se bol rahe the Armaan ko atleast offer to karo nikalne ki - yeh toh dhamki dekar actual main nikal liye.smiley40smiley41smiley32

Yaar why did Anumata have to come and ruin this beautiful and graceful exitsmiley38

Lekin 1 episode ke liye hi sahi, mujhe bada mazaa aanewala hai to see Ruhi hyperventilate that her sabse bada idiot ko akal aa gayi smiley37

The precap giving mixed feelings..

Finally he taking decision to leave...Implement kar saki or not decision toh liya.....Seems he will have a huge confrontation with dadi before leaving

Sad that something like Vidya tried to stopping ke ek shadow ke alawa Noone even is trying to stop him...smiley19...Roh is not in picture ab woh kya bawaal lekar aayega don't know...Abhira is in a tricky position ,,,Vidya may come taking her pallu and do something like Armaan ko lauta do type ya promise remind.

Whatever be the situation evil poddars will again blame Abhira for separating Armaan ..Koi nayi baat toh hai nahi...

But seems like Armaan ka vaapas aane ke blame bhaalti bhar bhar ke Anumata ko milega from viewers ..smiley37

Armaan se hate love trope is again continuingsmiley37...

Hope he gets Ruhi's intention also...

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

a man in a suit says absolutely f * # king not

Please tell me this is Ajab mazak kar raha hoon

I'm really having a headache first Goenka's now Maa atma with Abhimaan smiley7

Do anyone remember when she spoke to Abhira after wining kompition in Amreeka

Abhira Sharma, has been losing it, now if she comes Abhimaan shaadi is doom

like her mumma and nani, she met both of them smiley38

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Ajab is furious themselves that this panauti will grace her manhoos kaddam in this show smiley11