Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Guys... Tum log precap decode kar rahe ho, & i guessed why ruhi, rohit, surekha & phuphs were dancing happily in bts.

Ruhi - because armaan returned, as she cant stay away fron him

Rohit - because armaan was ready to leave the house for him & his happy life (as in ruhi ko chod je jaane ko ready ho gaya)

Surekha - because she saw ruhi happily dancing for armaan abhira wedding, toh socha hoga sach mein move on kar gayi

Phuphz - because ab property & firm dono rohit ke naam pe aayengesmiley16

Seems that bts is not dream

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago

Edited by Rash_H - 1 months ago

Word Count: 0

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Frankly hum login ke standard ke hisab se leads kabhie honge nahi to yeh log shadi layek couple kabhie honge hi nahi

Shadi ho ya seperation mujhe focus wapas abhimaan pe chahiye irritated with that chaikidaar smiley29

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Guys... Tum log precap decode kar rahe ho, & i guessed why ruhi, rohit, surekha & phuphs were dancing happily in bts.

Ruhi - because armaan returned, as she cant stay away fron him

Rohit - because armaan was ready to leave the house for him & his happy life (as in ruhi ko chod je jaane ko ready ho gaya)

Surekha - because she saw ruhi happily dancing for armaan abhira wedding, toh socha hoga sach mein move on kar gayi

Phuphz - because ab property & firm dono rohit ke naam pe aayengesmiley16

Seems that bts is not dream

Aur kaveri k khushi ka raaz kya hain? smiley36

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Lagta hai ab bhi shaadi karne mandir jayegi par bich raste mein woh pagal aurat se takra jayegi who will give her gyaan to not do shaadi secretly.I think she will also advice ab to manao everyone for their wedding by getting insulted roj roj by in laws.Ab ki dimag ko puri tarike se bigar ne ke liye a rahi hai,just irritating.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I guess after this step abhira somehow convince armaan not to marry with lead dadisa to accept them and she will be ready for there marriage and ruhi will try to spoil it shadi main dkp end Tak drama rakhte hain smiley17

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

But,somehow I feel precap ruhi bhabhji ki nightmare bhi ho sakti hai.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Don’t forget the Oscar worthy expressions and scratching in between scenes smiley11

Do you know I'm always thrown her when you post her pic smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Do you know I'm always thrown her when you post her pic smiley37

She is pure meme material that’s why I enjoy posting her pics can’t say the same about her sasti copy smiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It is actually a masterstroke.. Folks wanted Ar to offer to leave. He did. Being the ITV FL Ab had to do the mahaan nonsense kaam of bringing him back to the family for daily quota of insults, but now the excuse can be of being gaslighted by MAA who is already so much hated that one more hypocritical act won't make any difference.