News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

so many have posted the same video and I am watching this video again and again. 🤣🤣

Mera Armaan finally bada hogaya

Haa na, " Har baat aapke hisaab se nahin ho sakta hai Dadisa" without the influence of champagne. Standing up for his pyaar. And showing the sensitivity to leave with respect to Rohit. All in one😊

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

MG and surekha is also there

Woh abhira ke b nanu hain bhai aur rohit ke in-laws rohit ki khushi ke liye to aayenge aur abhira ki bhi haan unhe humare chikne munde se kuch alag hi issue hain that his problem smiley17

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Haa na, " Har baat aapke hisaab se nahin ho sakta hai Dadisa" without the influence of champagne. Standing up for his pyaar. And showing the sensitivity to leave with respect to Rohit. All in one😊

I just loved it, loved it that he is like I am done, I am done that if u gonna keep blaming me for Rohit’s life, so better for his life and my peace I leave this home, it not a pressure for getting married it like he has come to his saturation point

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This dude used to keep those toffee wrappers in a box and not eat anything else whole day cause toffee se pet bhar jata tha. smiley37

Haayee armaan sa kitna bada hogaya smiley42smiley27

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Woh abhira ke b nanu hain bhai aur rohit ke in-laws rohit ki khushi ke liye to aayenge aur abhira ki bhi haan unhe humare chikne munde se kuch alag hi issue hain that his problem smiley17

technically who Abhi Abhira Kay B Nanu nhi hai, Abhi IR Baki hai, they came for Rohit yes, pata chalne do that Armaan sa is the chotu sil of his home only his heart will go garden garden

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

MG and surekha is also there

Omg I will laugh sooooo hard if Armaan goes to Goenka house and stays there smiley37smiley37

S1 mein bhi hua tha when Naksh ‘left’ the house but went to Maheshwari house smiley37

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

This dude used to keep those toffee wrappers in a box and not eat anything else whole day cause toffee se pet bhar jata tha. smiley37

Haayee armaan sa kitna bada hogaya smiley42smiley27

no he kept toffee rappers also, toffee tho kha bhi li, rappers yaad main rakhe hai

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Omg I will laugh sooooo hard if Armaan goes to Goenka house and stays there smiley37smiley37

S1 mein bhi hua tha when Naksh ‘left’ the house but went to Maheshwari house smiley37

u mean Natik gen 2 main kartik shaadi day phele raha tha with Maheshwari and Abhi also came in gen3 to stay with Goenka’s
Armaan sa ka tho banta hai

Edited by maahi11 - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

But,somehow I feel precap ruhi bhabhji ki nightmare bhi ho sakti hai.

Uski night mare vho khud haske naachenghi? Split personality disorder ka hi diagnosis hogha phir

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Uski night mare vho khud haske naachenghi? Split personality disorder ka hi diagnosis hogha phir😀

Bas is baar actually Armaan Armaan bol Dey, Rohit ki akal wahi thekane aa jayegi