Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I can’t help but laugh at this post even though you’re being serious smiley37

As irritating as she is I don’t even want to waste my frustration on her. She is a delusional psychotic circus ki joker who one just laughs at for being so pathetic smiley37 Has a husband yet still lusts at her Jeth who doesn’t give a shit about her or her so called pyaar. Get a life please lady and focus on your own marriage as your ladli Dadisa said today smiley44

smiley37smiley37

It was wasn't really about her but I was trigger with that scene. It just brought back to the days that Thing will go to kaku and her two sidekicks and instigate them and start confusion so they can start cursing Sai on something she didn't do.

Ru can't get a rise out of me. Then you have that monster laughing gif smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I guess Radha se roohi 's psychotic behaviour got inspired?😿

Haina, she is definitely a sasti copy of Radha smiley42 Just hope she does similar khaands to her as well aka making Poddars life hell smiley36
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Haina, she is definitely a sasti copy of Radha smiley42 Just hope she does similar khaands to her as well aka making Poddars life hell smiley36

Ab hamari baby rooh villian ban he gyi hai, toh i hope poddars ko maza chakhaye.

But knowing her, she will side with them and armaan ke peeche padi rahegismiley39smiley44

Arohi ke naam pe dhabba! This MG budhe! What parvarish you give Aisa ki insaan he paagal ho jata hai smiley44smiley7

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

No Biatch your zimmedari is to run after a man who doesn't want your Thirsty, Despo Axx, and your whispering chipmunk voice. Your notice the lower her voice gets that how you know she's lying cause her words are pronounce like air through her teeth smiley7

I won't be surprise if the actress or dkp had her watch some of Ash scenes to play ru smiley44

(Oh that was another of her names Despolekha)smiley37

Ash ka naam lene se hi grinding teeth yaad aa gaya hai .. Ruhi ke scene I forward .. Bahut zyada hi pakau hai ..

Today Armaan made good arguments.. nothing he said was wrong . Kaveri Poddar will never agree .. and I am glad he mentioned Akshara that people will question Armaan n Abhira relationship if they live together without a marriage

So he has to take a call .. Abhira was proved right as Kaveri Poddar blamed her for everything..

tomorrow will be a big Pakau episode as Armaan will wait . And family will have a slug fest why did they take Abhira along in the wedding

So that dadi can do her bakwas drama

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ash ka naam lene se hi grinding teeth aa jaya hai .. Ruhi ke scene I forward .. Bahut zyada hi pakau hai ..

Today Armaan made good arguments.. nothing he said was wrong . Kaveri Poddar will never agree .. and I am glad he mentioned Akshara that people will question Armaan n Abhira relationship if they live together without a marriage

So he has to take a call .. Abhira was proved right as Kaveri Poddar blamed her for everything..

tomorrow will be a big Pakau episode as Armaan will wait . And family will have a slug fest why did they take Abhira along in the wedding

So that dadi can do her bakwas drama

Rooh ko chordo no sane person after hearing that the man she “so called loves” loves someone else, whenever I see this behavior of Rooh makes me remember a ziddi bacha of doing what she wants to, that zidd she did in childhood costed life of three ppl, out of which she doesn’t 2 are dead,

I have said many Akshara could have handled the situation in different manner, but the inception started with rooh ki zidd,

Todays epi was super good, already watched the epi thrice, the confrontation, KP had no justification to any of the arguments made by Armaan sa, I am impressed Armaan sa, you kept ur words in such poised manner,

Rooh ko phir na akaal aani, baad main rooh abhi back to todays serial, yaar such a lovely teej ka look, kam se kaam Armaansa could have reacted the manner he reacted seeing Ab in Maharashtrian attire,

Two things were out of above my head, the time Armaan was meeting chorus gang, udaipur ki sardke Kyu Dekhai

And the song, that was a misplaced song, dint fit in the situation, I too feel why he said he will wait, lay jata apne saath

In bold Ash is and was obnoxious, uske nhi jhel sakte

Edited by maahi11 - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: maahi11

Rooh ko chordo no sane person after hearing that the man she “so called loves” loves someone else, whenever I see this behavior of Rooh makes me remember a ziddi bacha of doing what she wants to, that zidd she did in childhood costed life of three ppl, out of which she doesn’t 2 are dead,

I have said many Akshara could have handled the situation in different manner, but the inception started with rooh ki zidd,

Todays epi was super good, already watched the epi thrice, the confrontation, KP had no justification to any of the arguments made by Armaan sa, I am impressed Armaan sa, you kept ur words in such poised manner,

Rooh ko phir na akaal aani, baad main rooh abhi back to todays serial, yaar such a lovely teej ka look, kam se kaam Armaansa could have reacted the manner he reacted seeing Ab in Maharashtrian attire,

Two things were out of above my head, the time Armaan was meeting chorus gang, udaipur ki sardke Kyu Dekhai

And the song, that was a misplaced song, dint fit in the situation, I too feel why he said he will wait, lay jata apne saath

In bold Ash is and was obnoxious, uske nhi jhel sakte

They just want to go round n round .. they cannot show Kaveri agreeing… so they will show some mystery in her agreeing for the wedding because in Ghum the wedding will definitely happen as it’s a given the story will move with their marriage

Udne ki asha had a wedding track which gave it desired results …and it is nonsense that abhira is waiting for Kaveri ka approval which will not happen

They ideally should not have shown the annulment going through ..after rohit’s entry .. the annulment hearing should have been done ..they should have withdrawn the statement and kept the marriage

Everything is getting delayed because the status quo of their marriage is in question

Rohit , armaan law cases issues , abhira Manish revelations

And then Ruhi abhira cat fight regarding identity of the mother

Kaveri does not have an angle in anything much here … but bekar me shadi ka track Lana hai

So much to the point you feel like leap le aayo .. but will the issues get resolved .. ofcourse not because Abhira is not the cause of any of the issue

The culprit is Ruhi .. Abhira going away will not help the situation only make Ruhi an even worse character she is

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really dont understand what Kaveris plan is. based on precap, Kaveri has actually got Abhira tied up and all. why?! What the fricking hell she is upto, only she knows. but she is definitely plotting. The issue is I dont think anyone realizes just how vile she is. with being elder, conservative and stubborn type, she gets away with every damn thing she does and no one calls her out for being horrible human. everyone still respects her, wants her blessings. she has that effect. but she doesnt deserve respect. the narrative is that she is tough outside but actually loves everyone and in the initial episodes, early portion of show- that actually was shown but now since Armaan 2.0 entered, Kaveri has become disgusting. she is SO cruel and horrible that its hard to accept why everyone around her respects and values her instead of resenting her. Abhira has also been convinced to feel like Kaveri is just a really hot headed stubborn dadi but she loves all her kids but she is biased to some people more than others.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Is this Poddar house ka basement smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4