Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Kejri played the jail card too soon. State elections mein bhari sympathy milti. 

They'll win Delhi again though, state elections mein. Even without the sympathy. 

Yes they will win state

BJP isn't interested and Migrants and illegal people loves him. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Aryabhatta invented 0 to count pAAP's seats in Delhi.

But Delhi always gives all 7 seats to BJPs in Lok Sabha elections. 2014, 2019. Why'd you think this time would be different ? smiley36

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Some people are so caring that they want to let us grieve in peace... Aww smiley31

Kambakhton thoda grieve bhi kar lo. Sab hee hee haa haa lagaye ho smiley7

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Harish111

I love how you generalize entire religion of millions and then act victim. The perfect example of how bigotry works.

What other side are you talking about? We are all Indians. People like you want to divide my country into millions of other sides. Just like British did..just like Pakistani ISI. India has always been strongest when United. People have only conquered us when we fight over religion, or caste or languages.

I am a Hindu. You don't speak for every Hindu. Most Hindus don't want temple and extremism, we want development and peace. There has been a rise of extremism in my country, but my country is a strong, ancient country who have withstood people spreading hatred and extremism for thousands of years. But we always conquered that, people who tried to divide us have always lost, Indians are incredibly patient but that doesn't mean Indians are weak. In the end extremism is always defeated in my country. 

development and peace?

Phir Ayodhya ka, saare UP ka development kyun nahi dikha. 
And why couldn’t they see how peace has prevailed after years of Ram Mandir dispute? It reached culmination.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Kejri played the jail card too soon. State elections mein bhari sympathy milti. 

They'll win Delhi again though, state elections mein. Even without the sympathy. 

That's because there's no credible fight and freebies have influenced it massively.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Wish such leech gets eliminated from the world. I have met lots of muslim people. They are so progressive and modern that one can't imagine. The problem is the jihadis. Muslim people are normal just like us 

Do you know 

Rajasthan no longer tops child marriage list.

It is the liberal intellectual West Bengal which has highest child marriage cases and that too from those who are the only minority in our country according to intellectuals. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Some people are so caring that they want to let us grieve in peace... Aww smiley31

Kambakhton thoda grieve bhi kar lo. Sab hee hee haa haa lagaye ho smiley7

why grieve? Is dotted alliance forming government? 
agar wo democracy ki jeet se hi khush hai to hum bhi khush hai. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

This is not Hinduism 

You talking back,questioning wrong is not Hinduism 

You need to keep quiet then only it would be True Hinduism. 

Using logic is basic to Hinduism. 

Tark- vitark karne ki kshamata aur aazadi hume Hinduism deta hai. 

I will always question illogical. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

But Delhi always gives all 7 seats to BJPs in Lok Sabha elections. 2014, 2019. Why'd you think this time would be different ? smiley36

I'm just mocking pAAP's internal surveys. smiley36

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Wish such leech gets eliminated from the world. I have met lots of muslim people. They are so progressive and modern that one can't imagine. The problem is the jihadis. Muslim people are normal just like us 

Bhai, I don't have a problem with people. I have a problem with two tier laws. Sab ke liye same law rakho, aur better laws rakho. Warna civil society improve nahi karegi. 

Issues toh sabhi jagah hai, that's why we need law and order. But you can't have different sets of laws for different people in the country, especially when it concerns such sensitive matters.