Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

@KJasoos :

To me everything about India has also to do with ShahRukh.

It is his birth country, his father fought on India's side and settled in India, his mother and her family are from India, he grew up in India, had his education in India, works in India, made Hindi Cinema popular in overseas region among people that had - previously - no affiliation to India, represents India always in a positive way in his appearances abroad, would like that India strives, has a very humanistic vision of India...in short, he is Indian and loves his country.

I'm German with no desi or other south-Asian roots, I'm not interested in Pakistan and its politics about which I just know what is in connection with India.

I'm not in favour of Modi the politician and not in favour of the politics that go against humanity (which got furthered under his leadership) and I detest how - under Modi's reign - the Hindi filmindustry got usurped by politics and intolerance got furthered. I equally detest how SRK became the target of hostile campaigns because he did not/does not align to Modi's politics (politics, I stress!)

I think, there is - furthermore - no need to ask me again about my opinion about other subjects than Indian/Hindi filmindustry (to which SRK belongs) and India (to which SRK belongs, too). smiley16

Alvida

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

It is his birth country, his father fought on India's side and settled in India, his mother and her family are from India, he grew up in India, had his education in India, works in India, made Hindi Cinema popular in overseas region among people that had - previously - no affiliation to India, represents India always in a positive way in his appearances abroad, would like that India strives, has a very humanistic vision of India...in short, he is Indian and loves his country.

I'm German with no desi or other south-Asian roots, I'm not interested in Pakistan and its politics about which I just know what is in connection with India.

I'm not in favour of Modi the politician and not in favour of the politics that go against humanity (which got furthered under his leadership) and I detest how - under Modi's reign - the Hindi filmindustry got usurped by politics and intolerance got furthered. I equally detest how SRK became the target of hostile campaigns because he did not/does not align to Modi's politics (politics, I stress!)

I think, there is - furthermore - no need to ask me again about my opinion about other subjects than Indian/Hindi filmindustry (to which SRK belongs) and India (to which SRK belongs, too). smiley16

Alvida

Achaaaa. SRK is your excuse. Nicely said yaar. Yeah waala spin is first time and innovative :). Better than the usual cycle of just humanity / moderate / am from the west angle :). Kudos to innovative approach. I mean it. It’s well done :) 👍🏻

Quick question. Given SRKs faith since you implied your world ends and begins with him. Would not all the states that Practise his faith and sheer lack of humanity there bother you even more vs India which is a glorious thriving and vibrant and also worlds largest democracy ?

coming back to topic - Pakistan is in midst of a huge disaster. Hamas commiting atrocities. All this is directly related to SRKs faith. Surely you must be heavily vested in opinions on that as that is core to him as that is your connect to everything you said .. ? I really am interested since you keep mentioning humanity / have opinions on Ram Mandir which has nothing to do with SRK whatsoever but none on Pakistan and other significant atrocities against humanity as well as deplorable living conditions for the masses in general.

In my case I made this topic as I so want to see how we can have a peaceful and prosperous neighbor. I am a humanitarian so I want peace and life for all.

And I hope and pray SRK’s son finds a way to be be drug free based on some past news I saw in passing. It’s not uncommon for star kids especially given the pressures they face. I sincerely hope he finds a way out. .

At my end, Once I saw SRK was part of the worst movie called MNIK, I gave up on him tbh. To disregard security measures put in place due to terrorism and make movies victimizing that is so not Kosher according to me. He plays to the fundamentalists agenda and that’s never ok. so I don’t really know much else other than things in passing here and there.

95027 thumbnail

Bhai. Inlogo ko rigging karnaaa hain. Didn’t you see Palak sis ka post. They had votes in the names of global footballers in this election 🤣🤣.

EVMs can’t be hacked then how will they manage ? Despite army ka support in rigging. Phones and internet shutdown during polling - they have such crazy results sonfar. 🤣🤣

1275042 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

@KJasoos :

Alvida

@ bold 1

Got any authenticate proof other than the claims made by him in his own biography written by none other than the great film journalist anupama chopra...smiley36

@bold 2

You are still at it????smiley36

Dont worry clochette whether someone believes you or not i totally do beleibe you as we have all seen and felt your love for india, you do not need to give any explanations to anyone. We know you care so much about india and indians of which 80 % are hindus.

Only recently we have all celebrated ayodhya ceremony together and you were part of it from begining till the end. Proves how connected n you feel to indian sentiments, culture n civilizational ethos

You were also there grieving with us when uri n phulwama happened.

You have been only suppprtive towards india every step of the way. You have nothing but love n concern for everything india and especially for hindus. Its just sad people on here do not appreciate your contribution and valuable time teaching us indians the real meaning of humanity. You could be the greatest modern day reformer we always longed for after mother Teresa. Plz never abandon us, like ever.

95027 thumbnail

https://x.com/Motabhai012/status/1756371719529599259?s=20

V difficult situation cropping up in Pakistan

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is it Done or not yet

Actually it is not Election but it is Selectionsmiley36

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Opposition should send a delegation to Pakistan with RG speaking on EVM hacking. And should learn a thing or two about ballot paper while he is there.

Must've forgotten how ballot paper was used to rig elections all these decades