Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

https://x.com/choga_don/status/1794382065041015287?s=19

9th fail retards shouldn't be allowed in politics. smiley36

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

I had seen this earlier and it’s so bad I didn’t even post here. 🤣🤣

just like some other buffoons here wondering when Rupee will rise vs dollar to half its current rate 🤣🤣🤣.

these politicians really have no clue on privatization and impact of reservations vs meritocracy …after all this guy is son of an extremely corrupt politician - correct ?? So never had to work a day in life or educate themselves ? 

Heck I can’t get Chidambaram ka laughing video in parliament ridiculing digital india and wondering if a street vendor in village will have POS and modem and what not. 

this guy takes the cake. He is more uneducated than a regular villager as at least they are street smarter than him but just stuck back economically .. 

https://x.com/SaffronSunanda/status/1794508844611387428

Stunned at seeing this piece and what the cop was informing the reporter as potential breach of law 🤔🤔🤔

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I had seen this earlier and it’s so bad I didn’t even post here. 🤣🤣

just like some other buffoons here wondering when Rupee will rise vs dollar to half its current rate 🤣🤣🤣.

these politicians really have no clue on privatization and impact of reservations vs meritocracy …after all this guy is son of an extremely corrupt politician - correct ?? So never had to work a day in life or educate themselves ? 

Heck I can’t get Chidambaram ka laughing video in parliament ridiculing digital india and wondering if a street vendor in village will have POS and modem and what not. 

this guy takes the cake. He is more uneducated than a regular villager as at least they are street smarter than him but just stuck back economically .. 

They are aware of the terribly ill impact of reservations but don't care as long as their support base votes for them. I judge both the politicians and the kind of voters who support this shit. They're nothing less than a burden.

This POS isn't just the son of a massively corrupt chara chor, he himself is involved in land for jobs exploitative scam and other crimes. Guess what, liberal hero Rabies Kumar was fanboying over this shit. smiley36

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

They are aware of the terribly ill impact of reservations but don't care as long as their support base votes for them. I judge both the politicians and the kind of voters who support this shit. They're nothing less than a burden.

This POS isn't just the son of a massively corrupt chara chor, he himself is involved in land for jobs exploitative scam and other crimes. Guess what, liberal hero Rabies Kumar was fanboying over this shit. smiley36

So not just entitled kid of corrupt leader but corrupt to the core himself.

no wonder. As in reality they want these institutes to not be privatized as that’s one of their outlets for corruption. 

not just liberal fanboys like Kumar. Plenty of fans on IF too as they all think INDiA bloc means sharia law etc. you know those “self declared” Indians but really aren’t ? 🤣🤣

my simple calc is what this lady says at end 

https://x.com/erbmjha/status/1794619365587067307

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 1 months ago