Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic2005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

It feels like Labour is trying to keep up with all the trends like trans rights and how are they intending to recognise Palestinian state, etc. They can talk all they want, it not going to make a dent. We don’t hold that sort of power, that another country will take notice lol. UK doesn’t seem like a priority to them. People probably think they will improve the NHS but is doesn’t matter how much money you throw at it, it will still be bad. It needs a proper restructure but all they will do is continue to patch it up.

Most of the grooming scandals in the past were connected with Labour councils. Also seeing how women’s safety is probably less important to them than trans feelings. I just wouldn’t vote for them.

Yeah it’s either been a Labour or Conservative government, think we only had a coalition government once but I could be wrong. Well it was once in my lifetime. The majority of the coalition will always rule so, it doesn’t really benefit the other party.

Well there is still time for all the parties to mess up before the vote.

Originally posted by: kchaims

Labour definitely seems to have the major intended voters. They had around 44%+ before now seem to have reduced to 37 or 38% smiley24 yesterday. There is sadly conservative voters moving to reform smiley22

What do you mean by labour pandering to certain minorities?

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic2005

It feels like Labour is trying to keep up with all the trends like trans rights and how are they intending to recognise Palestinian state, etc. They can talk all they want, it not going to make a dent. We don’t hold that sort of power, that another country will take notice lol. UK doesn’t seem like a priority to them. People probably think they will improve the NHS but is doesn’t matter how much money you throw at it, it will still be bad. It needs a proper restructure but all they will do is continue to patch it up.

Most of the grooming scandals in the past were connected with Labour councils. Also seeing how women’s safety is probably less important to them than trans feelings. I just wouldn’t vote for them.

Yeah it’s either been a Labour or Conservative government, think we only had a coalition government once but I could be wrong. Well it was once in my lifetime. The majority of the coalition will always rule so, it doesn’t really benefit the other party.

Well there is still time for all the parties to mess up before the vote.

I do not agree that trans rights are like trends, trans rights are human rights. Same goes for Palestinian rights. I think standing against genocide in Gaza is a much needed step which every country should do.

Agree, Even though the idea behind NHS is amazing. It does need a proper restructure or actionable plan. We were working on researching on clinical decision support system in NHS as our group project. It was not a in detail project but even with that we could see the wait time issues, misdiagnosis etc.

I do not think we can have women rights without talking about trans women's rights because they trans women are women too.

@Bold Truesmiley36 I do not think Rishi Sunak's answers are helping the party one bit smiley36

angelic2005 thumbnail

So trans should have their own facilities and events, no need to kill women’s rights or existence. Also kids don’t know what they want, they keep changing their minds. Let them grow up and figure it out themselves without putting them into categories or pressure soon as possible. Many people try to change themselves and regret it later. The grass is not always greener. Trans need their own departments whether it’s in health, prisons, toilet facilities, changing rooms etc

Palestine issue is a stupid one, cause of their own misery. Their own won’t even help them, so why is it left to the west to intervene. In fact we shouldn’t intervene, we tend to cause more issues.

I was born and brought up here, it was good ( we all got on) until the influx of certain immigrants caused issues. No one has issue with you practicing own religion and stuff but when you cause trouble and play the victim and take advantage of the freedom of rights you have in this country it becomes a problem. I’m nearly 42, I guess the real shift started after the 9/11 attacks. I can’t think if there was actual issues before, maybe with Iraq war in the 90’s.

You continue to live in your dream world, but it’s not like that in the real world. I would vote Reform even though it wouldn’t make a dent in voting.

Anyway I have nothing else to say on this matter so will end it here.

I do not agree that trans rights are like trends, trans rights are human rights. Same goes for Palestinian rights. I think standing against genocide in Gaza is a much needed step which every country should do.

Agree, Even though the idea behind NHS is amazing. It does need a proper restructure or actionable plan. We were working on researching on clinical decision support system in NHS as our group project. It was not a in detail project but even with that we could see the wait time issues, misdiagnosis etc.

I do not think we can have women rights without talking about trans women's rights because they trans women are women too.

@Bold Truesmiley36 I do not think Rishi Sunak's answers are helping the party one bit smiley36

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I can not,even i dont see majority people stand sunak. Want him out of UK,thats it. I will votesmiley20

ModikaParivar thumbnail

For the part I bolded.

Since you keep asking people to google. Please google this. DouglasKMurray recent debate as I cannot post links.

One of his quotes. "I started by mentioning the war, There is no law of war that says you're allowed to start a war then complain when you lose it...If Medhi cares about the Palestinian casualties, then tell your bosses in Qatar to tell their friends in Gaza to stop the war and give back the hostages."

One community and religion does not get to start a war and play the victim.

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: ModikaParivar

For the part I bolded.

Since you keep asking people to google. Please google this. DouglasKMurray recent debate as I cannot post links.

One of his quotes. "I started by mentioning the war, There is no law of war that says you're allowed to start a war then complain when you lose it...If Medhi cares about the Palestinian casualties, then tell your bosses in Qatar to tell their friends in Gaza to stop the war and give back the hostages."

One community and religion does not get to start a war and play the victim.

Killing 40,000+ people while occupying a state since ages does not sound like war to me.

ModikaParivar thumbnail

Killing 40,000+ people while occupying a state since ages does not sound like war to me.

Please watch the debate I suggested. All the facts such as 850k Jews killed etc will become clear as well as 2 million Arabs living in Israel as full citizens. I am just trying to give you an opportunity to have an informed opinion based on facts. But otherwise I am not looking for a debate on this. I have enough responsibilities as Modi ka Parivaar for India.

P.s. I hope you are tracking EU election results and aftermath. Mass deportations coming for one community in many European countries that cannot get along with others anywhere in the world. Even places they went to seeking asylum. People are thinking UK might be lost already.

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: ModikaParivar

Please watch the debate I suggested. All the facts such as 850k Jews killed etc will become clear as well as 2 million Arabs living in Israel as full citizens. I am just trying to give you an opportunity to have an informed opinion based on facts. But otherwise I am not looking for a debate on this. I have enough responsibilities as Modi ka Parivaar for India.

P.s. I hope you are tracking EU election results and aftermath. Mass deportations coming for one community in many European countries that cannot get along with others anywhere in the world. Even places they went to seeking asylum. People are thinking UK might be lost already.

Thank you for suggesting videos for me but I have watched enough videos about Palestine already . Since you do not want to debate about it, there is no point in me watching it.

Well you can wait for the deportation if that is what makes you happy. Never understood the obsession with deportation of people and will never understand it in future too.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

We are free from Rishi Sunak,ahh finallysmiley40

angelic2005 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
Well we all knew the nightmare of Labour would happen. Sunak is probably happy he has an out now lol.